Discuss Personal Finance
Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Community Central (https://discusspf.com/Forum-Community-Central)
+--- Forum: Forum Related (https://discusspf.com/Forum-Forum-Related)
+--- Thread: Welcome to DiscussPF Forums (/Thread-Welcome-to-DiscussPF-Forums)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - Sev7en - 03-23-2018

Hi there! I'm new here at the community. I hope I can learn a lot from this community to improve my financial capability. I'll share as well any ideas and information that I've been doing recently that gives me profitable results on my finances. I hope I will enjoy my stay here and become a part of this evolving community.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - savemarie - 03-23-2018

Hi everyone! I have always thought that one of the greatest things to do in the internet is to communicate with people from all walks of life. There's just something deeply embedded within us that wants to connect with somebody in relation to a certain topic, you know?

Anyway, thanks for having me! I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - masmas - 03-24-2018

I'm glad that I belong this community a lot of learning and advice they give to us

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - Keen2write - 03-30-2018

Hello I am also a new member happy to be here and saying hello all the way from the UK. I can't wait to get more involved in this great forum and discuss topics and also learn and contribute.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - Keen2write - 03-30-2018

Hello I am also a new member happy to be here and saying hello all the way from the UK. I can't wait to get more involved in this great forum and discuss topics and also learn and contribute.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - ronald250508 - 03-30-2018

Hello guys! I am Ronald and I am 21 years old. I am a Civil Engineering student expecting to graduate next school year. It's good to be in here and I hope I can meet new intellectual people who can help me improve in my financial situation as a student. Hope to talk you all!

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - Martin - 04-01-2018

Welcome everyone! Feel free to create your own intro thread to let us know a little more about you. Have a good stay!

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - melvs - 04-03-2018

Very glad to be here! I am Melvin A. Camasis and I am a Financial Advisor. Very willing to give any advice and suggestion for all our financial needs. Let me know guys. I am here to help and also learn from other people who can give a much better way for us to have, financial freedom.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - ronald250508 - 04-03-2018

Hello guys! I'm a new member here. I hope that I can learn more on how to improve my financial status. I know that there are a lot of intellectual people in here who can help me. It's nice to be in here!

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums - iamchenita - 04-03-2018

Hello guys! I'm new to this forum and I hope we can get along to each other. Let us share our thoughts and learn new things that would be beneficial not only in me but also in you. I am looking forward to express my thoughts here in this forum. Have a nice day ahead! Smile