Personal Finance Forum: Take control of your finances!

Join our personal finance forum today to discuss investing, budgeting, retirement and more. Ask questions, get tips and share stories to help you reach financial independence. Why DiscussPF? Unlike many social networking sites, you can maintain an anonymous profile here at DiscussPF. That means you can share your personal finance situation without worry of people finding out who you are.
Registration is quick and free, allowing you to participate in discussions across the community with ease.

Do you invest on crypto that are having an ICO?

Do you invest on crypto that are having an ICO?
Do you invest on crypto that are having an ICO? 1
[Image: initial-coin-offering-ICO.jpg]
Hello, Investors and Traders!
When a crypto enters the market, there will be an ICO or Initial Coin Offering. This event or phase is when the new coin or crypto fundraises their project and sells their crypto coins or tokens in exchange for the well-known Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Many investors and traders are avoiding ICOs. Mainly because most of them are scams and are only doing their ICOs to trick people into investing their money and they'll just run away with it.
What's your take on ICOs? Do you invest in them? Or do you avoid them like the plague?

RE: Do you invest on crypto that are having an ICO? 2
It's better to be careful than being sorry, so it's why I don't feel comfortable with investing in cryptocurrency with ICO because lots of people have fallen victim to the scam. I rather have my money in my account than lose it to cryptocurrency scammers.

RE: Do you invest on crypto that are having an ICO? 3
It depends on the project that the particular crypto-currency provider has put forward. It has to be viable, reasonable and has a clear roadmap as to how they plan to expand their services to many regions in the world. I never usually invest more than 30 dollars and I usually make several times that when the price rises during the ICO and I sell back my coins.

RE: Do you invest on crypto that are having an ICO? 4
There will be no credit check where You can still potentially qualify for loans even with bad credit. Apply Personal Loans for People with Bad Credit and Get approved instantly.
For more Information, Visit the following link: https://instantcreditloansus.com/loans-f...credit.php

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of stocks do you invest in? Kakashi2020 6 142 7 hours ago
Last Post: AlexandraCamm
  Crypto  Gates says crypto-currencies cause deaths Martin 1 57 06-27-2018, 11:16 PM
Last Post: KellyGeo
  If you have $100 and $1,000 separately, where would you invest it? Kakashi2020 13 233 06-26-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Kakashi2020