Personal Finance Forum: Take control of your finances!

Join our personal finance forum today to discuss investing, budgeting, retirement and more. Ask questions, get tips and share stories to help you reach financial independence. Why DiscussPF? Unlike many social networking sites, you can maintain an anonymous profile here at DiscussPF. That means you can share your personal finance situation without worry of people finding out who you are.
Registration is quick and free, allowing you to participate in discussions across the community with ease.

General discussions?

General discussions?
General discussions? 1
I think it'd be a good idea to have at least one general forum for generalized discussions to take place. Not everyone knows a whole lot about the subject matter and if there is a 'lounge' or 'general discussions' area that could encourage more people to post in threads they feel more comfortable/knowledgeable about which in turn enriches the forum experience and increases post and member count for DiscussPF.

RE: General discussions? 2
I agree, yet again those that doesn't understand on what the site is about then they shouldn't have join. You only going to get members joining for what the site is about. But I agree in terms Of having a break and talking about other things

RE: General discussions? 3
I’ll add one eventually I want to nurture ontopic discussions for now however and aren’t really bothered about post or member count as long as the discussions are of good quality.

RE: General discussions? 4
I agree with having a off topic discussion since talking just about a certain topic is quite boring. It's good to have atleast one forum where we can talk about different topics or where we can share some thoughts.

RE: General discussions? 5
(06-19-2018, 02:57 AM)Annejk18 Wrote: I agree with having a off topic discussion since talking just about a certain topic is quite boring. It's good to have atleast one forum where we can talk about different topics or where we can share some thoughts.
Will be adding one very soon, wanted to nurture on-topic discussions first and foremost. Look for it within the next few months.

DiscussPF Founder & Owner  Smile
If you have any feedback please post here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding More discussions boards! Empire 1 52 03-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Martin