Personal Finance Forum: Take control of your finances!

Join our personal finance forum today to discuss investing, budgeting, retirement and more. Ask questions, get tips and share stories to help you reach financial independence. Why DiscussPF? Unlike many social networking sites, you can maintain an anonymous profile here at DiscussPF. That means you can share your personal finance situation without worry of people finding out who you are.
Registration is quick and free, allowing you to participate in discussions across the community with ease.

How much do you budget for your medical expenses

How much do you budget for your medical expenses
RE: How much do you budget for your medical expenses 11
it's difficult to budget for medical expenses because depending on the disease, you may incur millions of dollars in treatment and medicinal expenses. The best thing to do is sign up for a medical insurance program - one that compensates you for all types of illnesses. The only other way is if you are lucky enough to have invested your funds wisely and ended up with millions of dollars and you use that cover any medical expenses you may come across.

RE: How much do you budget for your medical expenses 12
I don't budget for any of it because Australia has free healthcare. I've been debating getting private health insurance for dental and - possible thing to happen over the next 10 years - pregnancy.

I previously had a gym membership but don't now because I have some exercise equipment at home and a bicycle.

RE: How much do you budget for your medical expenses 13
I always saves 10% of my budget for medical expenses. Of course, we never know when are we going to get sick or when will get emergency problem. So I always saves for medicines and medical expenses. Health is wealth anyway. We can't work if we get sick.

RE: How much do you budget for your medical expenses 14
(06-26-2018, 05:10 AM)Annejk18 Wrote: I always saves 10% of my budget for medical expenses. Of course, we never know when are we going to get sick or when will get emergency problem. So I always saves for medicines and medical expenses. Health is wealth anyway. We can't work if we get sick.

Saving 10% of your income is good but i don't think it would be enough if you have kids to take care of as well. Kids don't give any sign at all and they are prone to getting sick often.

RE: How much do you budget for your medical expenses 15
Getting quick installment loans for bad credit is not a big deal nowadays. They provide these loans with affordable interest rates and payback time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you budget? ghost 17 223 06-26-2018, 03:07 AM
Last Post: killamch89
  Food Budget Kakashi2020 10 144 06-23-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: to7update
  Do you budget with your spouse? Martin 11 259 06-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: msexquisite