Personal Finance Forum: Take control of your finances!

Join our personal finance forum today to discuss investing, budgeting, retirement and more. Ask questions, get tips and share stories to help you reach financial independence. Why DiscussPF? Unlike many social networking sites, you can maintain an anonymous profile here at DiscussPF. That means you can share your personal finance situation without worry of people finding out who you are.
Registration is quick and free, allowing you to participate in discussions across the community with ease.

Morning or Evening Workouts

Morning or Evening Workouts
RE: Morning or Evening Workouts 21
For me, after school is the best time. I just find it more convenient.

RE: Morning or Evening Workouts 22
I am a morning exercise guy. I love going for a jog first thing in the morning to really get me energized and then I do some pushups, situps and some squats for an all-body workout. I stretch afterward to cool down my muscles and then I have a meditation session of at least 5 minutes a day. This has been my daily routine for close to two years and it really helps me to remain focused and productive throughout the day.

RE: Morning or Evening Workouts 23
I wake up at 4 pm daily to do some physicals for strength, proper body shape and keeping away lifestyle diseases.

RE: Morning or Evening Workouts 24
(06-24-2018, 01:07 AM)Writeratyourservice Wrote: For me, after school is the best time. I just find it more convenient.

I can remember during my college and university days when I normally go to read at night till it's around 4:00 am, so on getting home, I practically will fall asleep to wake up around 8:00 am or 9:00 am , and it's going to be practically impossible to go workout in the morning.

RE: Morning or Evening Workouts 25
Well, having worked out both in the morning and evening hours, I would say that I'm more comfortable using the morning periods to carry out my exercise because it activates my body to be ready for the day.

RE: Morning or Evening Workouts 26
(06-24-2018, 08:54 AM)KellyGeo Wrote: Well, having worked out both in the morning and evening hours, I would say that I'm more comfortable using the morning periods to carry out my exercise because it activates my body to be ready for the day.
It's very good to discover when it's the best time for you to carry out your exercise either at the gym or at home because it's only doing it at the most convenient time for you that you can be rest assured of getting the best effects of the drills on your body afterwards. So, as you can now categorically say that morning workouts is better for you, I believe you have seen the effects of both and decided that morning exercises is better for you.

RE: Morning or Evening Workouts 27
THere has been several studies on this subject for years now, and there is still controversy and arguments on which is better working in the morning or in the evening, but i like in the morning.

RE: Morning or Evening Workouts 28
(06-26-2018, 05:46 PM)john kendricks Wrote: THere has been several studies on this subject for years now, and there is still controversy and arguments on which is better working in the morning or in the evening, but i like in the morning.

Haha, I don't know what they are going to come out with at the end of the debate but everything is dependent on when it's best suited for the person working out.