Personal Finance Forum: Take control of your finances!

Join our personal finance forum today to discuss investing, budgeting, retirement and more. Ask questions, get tips and share stories to help you reach financial independence. Why DiscussPF? Unlike many social networking sites, you can maintain an anonymous profile here at DiscussPF. That means you can share your personal finance situation without worry of people finding out who you are.
Registration is quick and free, allowing you to participate in discussions across the community with ease.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums

Official Welcome to DiscussPF Forums
Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 31
Hi Martin!
Hello everyone!

Thanks for having me here. This is a very interesting site and a very good site where members discuss their personal experiences about saving and finance. Personal saving and finance is not a course that is being learned in schools or colleges. In this site, we can learn more from forums by reading personal experiences about budgeting, saving and finance. Reading personal experiences are far more better than reading general facts on wiki. I will recommend this site to my family and friends. The learnings here are free.

More power to discusspf.com!

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 32
Thanks all for the kind words. Just as a note, in the just over a month since our launch, we have reached over 200 topics and close to 1000 posts. Thanks everyone for your support so far and here is to many more!

DiscussPF Founder & Owner  Smile
If you have any feedback please post here.

Welcome to DiscussPF 33
Thank you all for the welcome.

I am just happy to be the company of people of like mind

One thing I forgot to mention is how much I am at Peace. Well 99 of the time at any rate. Still working on the other 1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official  Help support DiscussPF Martin 0 83 05-28-2018, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Martin
  Official  Welcome back to DiscussPF Martin 2 176 05-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Martin