Take control of your finances!

Join DiscussPF today to discuss personal finance topics with other members. Ask questions, get tips and more to help you reach financial independence. Why DiscussPF? Unlike many social networking sites, you can maintain an anonymous profile here at DiscussPF. That means you can share your personal finance situation without worry of people finding out who you are.
Registration is quick, easy, free and allows you to participate in discussions across the community.

The Forum Wheel vs Postloop

The Forum Wheel vs Postloop
RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop 11
I am a writer on both TFW and Postloop. I joined Postloop on February last year and unfortunately, I did not get a very good rating. At that time, the forums available for me to subscribe to were very inconsistent. The forum owners were honestly not serious because they would buy about 2-3 credits every two days. It was a bloodbath, having to compete for 2 credits with so many other writers. Eventually I quit on Postloop and joined TFW. Here, I got an excellent rating and to be honest, my stay on TFW has been very pleasant. I make about $5 in 3 days and when lots of forums are active, I can make $5 in a day. The support system is excellent and the owner of TFW is very friendly. For any aspiring person willing to join the post exchange world, TFW is your best bet.

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop 12
(05-16-2018, 07:39 AM)chameli Wrote: I am on The Forum Wheel as well as Postloop. There was a time when I was earning more than $3 every day from the forums available under TFW and Postloop. However, these days I cannot reach then withdrawal threshold on TFW even in one month and on Postloop it takes around 7 days to reach $5 mark. Postloop and TFW provided a good earning opportunity for a freelancer like me, however, these days there are very few forums available.

Hi. Nowadays postloop has changed and it is even possible to make 10$ daily. This is because of the many forums they have. Forum wheel has few forums on their platforms making it difficult to reach the minimum threshold for withdrawal a little vit difficult. Anyway just have on forums and stop the thoughts of money, it will be easier that way.