Take control of your finances!

Join DiscussPF today to discuss personal finance topics with other members. Ask questions, get tips and more to help you reach financial independence. Why DiscussPF? Unlike many social networking sites, you can maintain an anonymous profile here at DiscussPF. That means you can share your personal finance situation without worry of people finding out who you are.
Registration is quick, easy, free and allows you to participate in discussions across the community.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums
Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 1
Hello and welcome to the forums for DiscussPF.

This is a new part of the project and as such is still under construction and growing. I have ran forums for many, many years and as such this seemed like a natural step towards creating a community for people looking to improve their personal finances. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

The forums are a place for anyone to discuss personal finance topics with other members. It is a free and focused community to help you with your personal finance journey. You make the site. Your questions, tips and more is what grows the community and makes it a more valuable place. Registration is and always will be free.

I hope you enjoy!

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 2
I'ts good to be here and I'm a new member to this community. I know that I'll enjoy staying here and learn more tips about saving and finances. I hope that this community will be larger as this can benefit to a lot of people.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 3
[quote quote=947]I’ts good to be here and I’m a new member to this community. I know that I’ll enjoy staying here and learn more tips about saving and finances. I hope that this community will be larger as this can benefit to a lot of people.[/quote]
Welcome first and foremost. Yes, I am working hard on growing the community and hopefully that will be successful.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 4
Thank-you for having me here and I think this is a unique and informative forum that can help participants and members to become financially literate,

I for one am happy in seeing the varied financially related topics and discussions in this site, it's quite interesting. I would also like to share and contribute my experiences and opinions on this topics.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 5
[quote quote=1094]Thank-you for having me here and I think this is a unique and informative forum that can help participants and members to become financially literate,

I for one am happy in seeing the varied financially related topics and discussions in this site, it’s quite interesting. I would also like to share and contribute my experiences and opinions on this topics.[/quote]
Welcome & I am glad you like the forum so far!

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 6
I look forward to having a rich experience from the interactions I make in this forum.Everyone definitely wants to succeed in life not just floating through life like a balloon without rudders.
As iron sharpens iron,I believe I will become wiser by staying active here.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 7
Thank you for creating this kind of site. It is very helpful especially for those people whose interest how to generate more income, to save money, expense wisely, and invest wisely. This is a very interesting website. I will definitely introduce this site to my family and friends for them to be more knowledgeable in finances. Looking forward to the success of this site.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 8
Thank you both for the kind words of support.

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 9
[quote quote=947]I’ts good to be here and I’m a new member to this community. I know that I’ll enjoy staying here and learn more tips about saving and finances. I hope that this community will be larger as this can benefit to a lot of people.[/quote]

Hello,
Good Day!

First I would like to really show my greatest thankful thru this message that I was able to participate here in your forum. I am a chemical engineering graduate , however people think that I earned more than enough because of my course, well that is what people think but that is not a reality. That is why when I saw this forum I said to myself , I should have joined/ subscribe into it, cause I know that this forum is not about the discussion on what you are or what you have in the society, we are all equal here because we are all experiencing the same as what others experiencing especially when it comes to money matters.

I have decided and looking forward to this forum and I think all of the members here also that we will learned and hoping we can apply it to ourselves. I have a little background on personal finance managing but still I would like to learn more and to be informed more regarding the possibility that I will learn more in this forum.

Again, Thank you!

Joey Smile

Welcome to DiscussPF Forums 10
Thank you for being so kind and welcoming. It's so good to be here and finally discuss the topics that i always needed answers for. I can see there's a lot of well educated, knowledgeable people around here so i am really excited about my stay on this forum Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome back to DiscussPF Martin 2 91 05-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Martin