Discuss Personal Finance Forum

Full Version: Why did you start blogging?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For me, I've always loved running websites and have done for the past 10 or so years. I haven't held an active project for some time though and therefore was very interested in getting started again. I wasn't confident on a forum as the only part of the site, but thought it would work very well in conjunction with a blog and therefore I decided to start DiscussPF as a blog.
I started blogging because I wanted to make money. And honestly it's not as easy as they tell you about it. My personal reason was need for money. And so everything I tried to do online was specific to the money making. And blogging, vlogging and other activities all were due to need for money. I may have to change that perspective and then tackle this as a hobby. And that way I'd be able to blog through less desperate attempts and my views would come out as normal.
Yes overcast, I think its a better idea to start blogging about a passion as opposed to doing it to earn money. You can earn money blogging if you sell your writing services to others on sites like Fiverr, but are unlikely to earn anything from your own blog for some time.
I started blogging as a hobby and later when I began to see few cents earned on my Adsense account, I was incoruaged to work harder to make money through blogging. I am far from earning a good income from my blog, however, I am hopeful that one day I will earn my living through blogging. Until then I will continue blogging as my side work.
I'm not a professional blogger but still, I admire blogging as it teaches me how to think and perform the action efficiently.
I started blogging just for fun I would say. I wanted to share my knowledge with the world. At that time I was not really aware that I could monetize my blog. The positive comments that I was receiving further motivated me to share better content. I love blogging and interacting with the visitors to my blog.
I always liked sharing knowledge and the day came when some friends gave me the idea of creating a course on digital security, I listened to the idea and decided to put it into practice through the creation of a blog.
Because blogging can help me to promote my blogs to everyone on the internet. Also, it is a great place to start sharing your knowledge and learning from others.

When your blog is grow, you can earn more from blogging for which you made on your blog. I saw more people earning by offering services on their blogs. It is a great way to make money online too.
I started blogging because I wanted to share my life experience and stories to people that shares the same interest as mine and to the rest of the world. Blogging is my tool to express freely my thoughts and opinions that I like to share to every people in this planet. Through blogging I can interact to people around the world and I can freely share different ideas with them.

I did not started blogging just because for fame, it's because I wanted to touch people lives by telling stories that might help them in some ways.
Pages: 1 2 3