The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Cash payment or Card payment - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Budget Forum (https://discusspf.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Cash payment or Card payment (/thread-134.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Cash payment or Card payment - Emmaz - 03-15-2018

Anyone that goes for shopping would definitely pay for any products or commodity picked out at the shopping mall in order to have free passage to leave with those products or commodities. Now payment can be made using cash or debit or credit cards depending on the one the buyer chooses to pay with.

I'm my opinion, paying using either debit or credit card is very convenient because it would save one the stress and insecurity of moving about with cash. But here, we normally have network failure which frustrates paying using credit or debit cards and as a result of this issue, I'm more comfortable being with both cash or credit/debit cards in order to avoid unnecessary harrassment and embarrassment.

Cash payment or Card payment - Barida - 03-15-2018

There are basic benefits of either going with a cash or paying with the credit card when we are out for shopping or doing any sort of things. One thing that I've come to notice is that it is always a personal decision for those that goes with cash to where things are purchased and that is same for those that doesn't.

One good benefit of paying with cash is that you will be sure that you've completed the transaction that you came to do there and now unlike the uncertainty that comes with paying with the credit card. There have been done cases where transactions completed with the credit card fail after some hours as a result of network issues and such situation is not always a better one. So, in as much as I feel that paying with the credit card is cool, we can't deny the fact that paying with cash is a good choice.

Cash payment or Card payment - iamjoeymercado48 - 03-15-2018

The question between on how people should pay if its cash payment or card payment?

In this world where we are living in the way that advance technology is to prosper and to make human feel convenient less hassle and one of this is the card payment. I think there will be a pros and cons between this two.

In using card payment people did not think to carry any amount of money since they have the card with them. But there are some people will use the card up to the extent until there will be no left cents in the card which is I think not good because sometimes people's mind as long as the card has an amount they have the tendency to buy and swipe it no matter what even up to the extent that they realize that the goods they bought is not important as it is.

On the other hand , paying on cash payment is somewhat more convenience because the only amount of money you have with you is the only amount of goods you will buy and since some of the store or establishments did not accepting card as their payment method, but for some bringing money is not so comfortable with them. I would like to give emphasis on my point that no matter what if you are paying on cash or card basis the way of spending money will be under your capability and discipline.

Let us know the use and difference between our needs and wants Smile

Thank You, I hope it helps

Smile

Cash payment or Card payment - hoppip83 - 03-15-2018

I only use my debit/credit cards when buying more expensive items such as electronic devices or appliances, and I use them usually when the store has a partnership with my bank and there are discounts for the purchases, for more savings. however for daily expenses, I prefer using cash, and I usually leave the house with only just the necessary amount in my wallet for the things I need to buy, plus a few extra for emergencies, so that I have additional failsafe to control my expenses.

Cash payment or Card payment - Heatman - 03-15-2018

To be honest with you, I'm not comfortable moving about with huge amount of money because of several robbery incidents which I have witnessed, so I feel more at peace when I'm just moving about with my debit or credit card to use for any transaction purposes that I need to take care of.

The only cash that I would ever be comfortable moving about with is just a couple of small amounts that would serve my transportation needs and some snacks. But once it's for shopping agenda, I will be going with my cards.

Cash payment or Card payment - ion - 03-15-2018

Paying using card for me. It's very convenience, and safe I think. But not the credit card, I'm using debit card. There're a lot of discount also if you use your card. some of the banks offer big discount if you use your card to buy. I don't use credit card to buy something, the interest is really high. I also use the QR code to buy something.

Cash payment or Card payment - Keranov - 03-15-2018

I don't have a credit or a debit card so I'm always paying with cash. But If I had one I would use it. It's so much easier to shop with a card. There are some discounts and you can't pay everywhere with cash.

Cash payment or Card payment - Kakashi2020 - 03-16-2018

I often use my debit cards when shopping or buying online or even paying for gas because it's safer and it's easier to use. It's such a hassle sometimes when paying cash, there's a lot of worries like getting the correct change and worst sometimes you can get counterfeit money as change too. Also it's my experience that having a lot bills and paying with money is a bit dangerous these days, there's a lot of robbers and pickpockets around. And besides debit cards do offer cash backs and discounts nowadays so I tend to save more using it.

Cash payment or Card payment - blakfinn - 03-16-2018

There is no doubt paying with cards can be convenient but it can fail its holder if the network is unreliable,another snag with paying via cards can be the issue of double payment for one item because of a lousy network.
On the other hand paying with cash forces the shopper to keep his expenses within the available money he has on me.

Cash payment or Card payment - jaybee - 03-21-2018

For me, I prefer to pay with cash. I'm not actually not that insecure with how much money I have on my pocket and I'm not embarrassed if others think that I'm broke or think that my money is not enough because I worked hard for it, thus I am proud of it. Here in my country, most of the population have a notion of thinking that people with credit cards are rich and has a lot of money. But for me, it's not the case. For me having a credit card/debit card is a little bit worrisome because it might be stolen from me or I might lost it, and here in my country most banks are on the city which is a little bit far and most bank personnel are very very slow and some of them discriminate people based on their looks. That's why I don't apply for a credit card nor a debit card because for me paying with cash is still convenient.