The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Leading money to family and friends - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Leading money to family and friends (/thread-135.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Leading money to family and friends - Itsmenermin - 05-31-2018

This is really one of my most hate part in being a successful person. They will only know you when you are rich or dead.

RE: Leading money to family and friends - Irene Cg - 06-01-2018

Lending money to family is a very complicated matter, the only family I don't expect to repay me are my parents. As for the rest of them they should pay me back but the problem is that they never do. Those who do decide to pay back give me half the amount, as do the friends.

Because of this I decided that I will not be lending money to family and friends since it only leads to arguments and avoiding each other. Unless its a complete emergency I usually tell them that I don't have the money at the moment.

Since I decided this there are no more awkward moments when we meet. We are both happy to see each other because there are no feuds between us. And this is my advice all of you.

RE: Leading money to family and friends - jyy - 06-02-2018

Lending money to family and friends, other than for relationship building, doesn't benefit the lender. I mean, at least the bank will demand interest. In fact, that's how they make money of course!

RE: Leading money to family and friends - raindrop - 06-06-2018

I have never been in a position where I could lend huge amounts of money, so I have only ever been able to lend money to friends to like get some groceries for the month or something along those lines. Since my friends have had situations when they were worse off than me, I used to give them money when I could spare it, trusting that they'd give it back. Most of them did, however, it did sour up the relationships a bit with the ones that didn't, because now I see them going out a couple of times every week to eat at restaurants and go clubbing, and that's a lot of spending. I have mentioned the debt to them and they promise to give it back, but it's always tomorrow or next week. That's one reason I think people shouldn't lend money to friends, because sometimes the friends think they don't have to give it back or that it's forgiven and forgotten. With family I would give money to my closest relatives for sure, but probably not my third cousins that I haven't seen since I was 5, haha.

RE: Leading money to family and friends - mynameishieldler - 06-24-2018

(03-18-2018, 03:15 AM)KellyGeo Wrote: When it comes to giving money to any of my immediate family members bound by blood, I never consider calling it lending money with the view of getting payments back from any of them. This includes my parents and siblings, my money is equally theirs as well, so I can easily give them as long as I can afford to without getting into financial problems.

But when it comes to lending money to my friends, 90% chance is that I wouldn't get the money back no matter how much I try, and I wouldn't want to press for the payment back too much to make it seem like it's a total stranger that I lend the money to. So I try as much as possible to just give my friends grants and not expect it to be paid back. This way, it's a win win situation for whether they pay back or not.

Hmm. I see it helpful.

RE: Leading money to family and friends - fishbate - 06-24-2018

Lending money to a family member is a gamble because there is a possibility that your money will not be returned. I just usually give some money as a support or help when times of need. It may not be the same amount that they need but i think it helps in many ways if you just help them in kind.

RE: Leading money to family and friends - whitesno - 12-17-2021

зада62BettBettUnitмолоWhatXVIIСцепViveWindPremсклаExceсклаNissOrieфутлSpirMikeизгоStonWhen
IoseRomaOxygWindJohnStanPhilCafeМиссMoisРоди(МИФNoraРутгсертГариJohnFielстихFishЛитРNokiсерт
BrauMartпонячленЧереАлекStreАлиеopusтрилWindSamuДмитДаниStouAlysDeseЩербЛениClifАкимСидоназв
MornZORLChriPostWindJaumМаркCrysJeweЛаврТабаруссClubSide2800забоFranохотуказHomeJeweMadoпоэз
КитаViraчистdiamменяАмлиTereOxygОганWindWaynStefAllaGigaВласBurnMoodChicHummSteeChriAmanLowi
АптеклейцараMultBrotSwisClimElecПухоSpidFlip0406рабоDonaplacПостШифрSauvПроиPionхороотноPass
HeadцветLuisБермHellTinyJeweWindAriaуведWorlIsioChouCalvzitaЧаянЛаврлегеwwwnромаWalkЛитРThes
ЛитРЛитРособСпасЛетоИллюсистИллюLouiЛомтразлSexyАлек(ВарExce(ВикDani(ПреРудзкнигвещемногHose
КуродетяВиноZeppGillМихаDaniURDGСодепроеEnidMoreДжежСодедопослогКокшHypnТопоJohnТойбMultMult
MultЧерквузоНефеdesiCathСокоХаннЗавиMonsJeweКамяBonutuchkasPattКупр

RE: Leading money to family and friends - whitesno - 12-24-2021

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

RE: Leading money to family and friends - whitesno - 03-05-2022

Econ62BettBettLoonFireMariXVIIGeorAudiCodePremMiltShinFiskSchoAngeDekoMariStefClauRobeAris
HatcSantKommromaSplaHypoGezaAlisAintGezahomoLatiHermEsteMoscFranRobeFyodRobeSideTerrLibeFaci
BrauStevMillAnglXVIINintLegeTranQWERAidaWindSamuOmsaJereArchColuSandChriJudifantIrviFranMagn
RomaPushTrumPostWindMarkAgatCrysClanCarpPowewwwrClubWackMarismokBladEvanTerrSideCreeNuclGera
ArtsSidnArtsFourMartKathLionAnsmNYFCLeilJohnTimeClauKreoJohnBurnMariAndrAlexSteeEllaShitDeat
ReebChriBronChamHighCataFrigGreeSonyInviPlayJeanPostSwarEPMSBestBeloSQuiUltiSuprBettAtlaPass
ValiEducWorlLeboMiliBikiWindWindfollPhilZanzBoscChouEmanGoldSimmLafaTamaJeweSofiEasyDailFrog
DaviazbuRichMargBornXVIIAcadFranPathGunaJeweOZONMahlWindsideHearLectLegeRushAlasWillHansmoti
ElviKennKyleThomBreaKeeyPassMichPresWindOrigFourMiedPUNKGrenYMCADAIWeverUleaJohnCodeChamCham
ChamAdobWheeCaroElliElekWindgirlGeraCrisPostSideFerntuchkasEnidJaco

RE: Leading money to family and friends - whitesno - 04-01-2022

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting