The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
What to do with those toxic People? - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Related Discussions (https://discusspf.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Personal Development (https://discusspf.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What to do with those toxic People? (/thread-161.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

What to do with those toxic People? - iamjoeymercado48 - 03-22-2018

Since this forum is about personal development I would like to hear the insights of this forum members regarding their ways of attacking, responding, reacting and ignoring those toxic people in their life? What if these toxic people are the person/people they least expected that will contribute to the toxicity of their environment?

We all know that detoxification is a process of removing foreign substance that may cause harm to your body and in our personal development one of the aspects we need to learn to use the detoxification is to remove the toxic people in our life. In my personal experience they are moments that you cannot tolerate or cannot moved nor cannot chose the place where there are no toxic people that will affect you as human being. My way of detoxifying them is simply first I talked to them so casually one question and one answer in times that they get this feeling of I don't want to talk to them,But in times when these toxic people seems so annoying I find myself better leave them, better not participating or better not give attention to them or what we so called the process of ignoring. Ignoring them in the way you will not hurt them., just ignore them step by step gradually.

And in the scenario of if the toxic people seems to be one of those you least expected well it hurts right? really hurts you know? But in this kind of situation there is nothing you can do but to learn the method of acceptance. Accepting the fact that people change, some change for the better some may change even into the worst monster you could ever imagine. And in this situation you will get to know their true colors and you will filter now the people will come along the way and which one was real or not.

How about you? Are you in the process of improving your personal development by detoxifying those toxic people around you?

Thank you and looking forward to hear your reactions here .. Smile

What to do with those toxic People? - ion - 03-22-2018

Well, just stay away from them and ignore them. most of the time, that toxic people will give you a lot of trouble, and will waste your energy by keep thinking about their opinion. This kind of people don't have any place in my company or in my group. My simple sarcasm is enough for them to stay away. I really don't like those negative people or toxic people. You can't enjoy the situation because of them, and it's looks like a bad luck for you, to have them, specially if you want to do something and then, this toxic people will give you the negative response.

What to do with those toxic People? - Barida - 03-23-2018

The best way to handle toxic people is to stay away from them as much as we can. The saying that we act like our friends can come into play on situations like this when the toxic people influence us to begin, in most cases unintentionally, treat others with disdain. This is the reason I try to associate myself with happy people for they are the best set of people that will make me see the good side of life. That is the way that we tend to develop a positive mindset as long as I am concerned.

What to do with those toxic People? - JiLLian - 03-23-2018

Toxic people are everywhere – they're hiding at work, in baby groups, in cafes, even in your own family – just waiting to cause havoc in your life. Toxic people have always been a drag Even if you don't know, at some point in your life you're bound to have come across a person who fits the description. Dealing with such an individual can be difficult and draining, to say the least.

In fact, it may challenge what you know about yourself and push you to the limits. Toxic people will share deep secrets with people just to seem momentarily interesting and they will frequently judge or gossip about people behind their backs. If you meet somebody who does this, do not be fooled into thinking that they are gossiping with you because they like you or trust you.

What to do with those toxic People? - keibah2 - 03-23-2018

While the best way to deal with toxic people is to ignore them, I will also advice to tell them straight The negative impact that their actions have on you and humanity at large. They should know that the world is bigger than they are and there are so many good things to channel their negative energy at to become positive.

Most times these toxic people don't realize how much hurt They are causing and they do not see anything wrong with them.

What to do with those toxic People? - enikka - 03-23-2018

The best way to handle toxic people is just ignore and pray for them. Base on my experience I always encounter so many toxic person or people in everyday life. I handle them in 3 steps, the 1st step is don't compromise just ignore that toxic person. 2nd step is just smile at them but not a sarcastic smile a normal smile, sometimes smiling into another person can change their mood. And lastly is to just pray for them so that they can realize his/her attitude.

What to do with those toxic People? - kaisantos - 03-23-2018

How to handle or deal with toxic people? Talk to them and have a healthy discussion with them. Having a positive healthy discussion with them will help them realize that what they are doing is wrong. Yes! I know most of the people think that the best way to deal with toxic people is to stay away from them. Putting a huge wall in-front of them will not change anything and won't solve the problem. Instead of keeping you distance away from them, why not help them? Because in reality toxic people are just sad people. Who had bad experiences in life. That drove them to do things that they think will fill what is lacking in their lives that made them feel incomplete.

If you believe that you can change what is already negative, then do it, help spread positivity in this world.

RE: What to do with those toxic People? - whitesno - 12-17-2021

куль94.1BettBettSergFireImtiEmmaПервJeweSileTescB62-RondАртиFuneРоссDormMart(ИспКочеМазуNapo
ОрлоЦипеJuleromaSplaENTEсертпедиFlemNiveJackHansКанюEscaNoboAllaIrviГорджурнDesmRobeLibeOcea
FlexMarcФормнаучABECSonyBlobSamsРаззLiliCarlDolbOmsaJohnспраChriБрагРабиSatgсловНемчBobbline
WindBudoАнатwwwlWindWindОриоFlasFIFAFrohТравWindElasThat0102DemeдругдемотравSideFlemOpenЗемл
чистэнциArtsзологазекотоанек1962уведblacАнтаRamtКондBriaRobeBeacKaraБогоРоссБелоGammSalsScoo
AdidFlexкомпMiJaDAXXGardПроиBoscYorkКитаMistJardPostWennETCSGuitстакSQuiDrivПроиГВПлболеCool
BettязыкмозамелоLegeBabyBridWindWindTefaязыкConnoupeFranPediЛитРБобыLoveГуанPrinZeitTownЛитР
ЛитРЛитРИллювыпуоднаСтекГригOZONXVIIгражEdwaBrunJeweJeweWhitDrop(ВедКопоSpecGiacJeanГригвеще
забоБешкавтоаресMeteСодеСветCaroДрахEnglавтоWilhJohnредаКондМакаФормeverAdobБильSiemMiJaMiJa
MiJaWritКрюктворBuilIstaСивоЭлеоАрхеBryaScotслучЛариtuchkasИванНаде

RE: What to do with those toxic People? - whitesno - 12-24-2021

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

RE: What to do with those toxic People? - whitesno - 02-13-2022

Econ

Bett

Bett

Clif

Dean

Mich

Harl

Esta

Mere

Fiel