The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Investing your money? - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Investment Forum (https://discusspf.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Investing your money? (/thread-173.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Investing your money? - masmas - 03-24-2018

Investing your money is the most good way of spending your money, but for now generation a lot of scammers here in the world. You must wise for your money enable to grow not to burn from the scammers

Investing your money? - Henrywrites - 03-24-2018

I am always of the opinion that the best way to invest is to start up a business and to learn from many rich men in the world that have made it when it comes to making wise investments in life. Starting up a business may not be smooth and easy especially when the environment doesn't support the business that you are thinking of beginning, but not giving up is the best way to go about it.

Also, I've come to notice that some cryptocurrency are good ways to make short and long-term investments as well. That is the very best way to ensure that all your efforts at working and earning doesn't go for free. So, getting in touch with some crypto gurus on the best time to buy coins such as bitocions is really nice way of starting up an investment.

RE: Investing your money? - Martin - 05-02-2018

There are many types of investment I am personally interested in: Stock market, business and property to be exact. They are my main focus when it comes to investing in the future.

RE: Investing your money? - Lillymunyua - 05-17-2018

Investing money is the best way of making it to multiply. I would advise one to invest by buying plots for sale because, they appreciate really fast depending on where you buy the plot. But either way, all plots do appreciate with time. I know of someone who bought a piece of land for 2500$ and within 3 years, the value of the land was worth 30000$. As long as you have good money, the best way is to invest it is through plots. Some people prefer investing their money in businesses, but I would prefer investing it in lands.

RE: Investing your money? - Kieranlewix - 05-17-2018

Investment is a step that many people skip in life. This is why you may find that a very rich man can suddenly be knee-deep in poverty. Like many other things in life, investment can be a good thing and can also ruin your life in one swoop. It is always wise to invest in a promising venue where it is almost certain that your money will multiply with time.

What many people will not tell you is that investment is like gambling, you could lose it all if you don't do enough research on the resource you want to funnel your money into. Personally, I have not started investing yet but I am planning to buy shares in multiple promising companies. With any luck, when I'm 40, I will be relying solely on those shares for income.

RE: Investing your money? - Enyi - 05-17-2018

I believe one should do a thorough research before engaging in any investment, investment should yields fruits or interest and as such one should work towards having an investment that's profitable. Gambling and ponzi scheme are no investment because there are bound to fail investment in more tangible things.

RE: Investing your money? - lovely - 05-17-2018

Definitely if one wants their money to grow or doubles it, then investing it is the sure way.I don't even believe in storing my money either in the bank or anywhere else,it wouldn't yield much where look out for the best investment with good revenue on investment and invest in it.

RE: Investing your money? - xXInfectedXx - 05-24-2018

There are various types of investments including: real estate, crypto, bonds, and savings. You have to be sure it's not a scam and that the investment is profitable. Gambling will always fail and is a high risk invesment, never invest what you can afford to loose. I'm saving for a property in real estate, a flat, my first home, I've got a help to buy ISA to assist me along the way.

RE: Investing your money? - KellyGeo - 05-27-2018

Money invested is money multiplied especially when you made a good investment. I would never have my money stuck in the bank doing nothing. I I'll always put it into one investment or another.

RE: Investing your money? - Heatman - 05-27-2018

Investing your money is the only way you can be sure of making more money, there is no use getting someone's money locked up in the bank without having an interest in it but once you come to invest as long as it's a good investment then your money would multiply within a short period of time but if it is a bad investment, then you're definitely going to lose your money.