The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Paid to post forums - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Make Money Online (https://discusspf.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Paid to post forums (/thread-223.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Paid to post forums - Martin - 05-07-2018

Have you come across and used any of these yet? I have heard of a couple, the main one being ForumCoin. Do they provide enough earnings to be worthwhile or are they something you would suggest avoiding?

RE: Paid to post forums - Alexandoy - 05-12-2018

I have been with Forum Coin for 2 years now and I'd say it's a good one although the downside is the limit of posts. They pay $0.015 for every post, that's 1 and 1/2 cents and the limit is 7 posts per day. But they are not strict with the kind of post, short or long is welcome. I have cashed out many times already from Forum Coin. Another is Beermoney Forum which is similar to Forum Coin although I'm not keen on this one because of the difficult topics therein.

RE: Paid to post forums - Itsmenermin - 05-12-2018

(05-12-2018, 12:53 AM)Alexandoy Wrote: I have been with Forum Coin for 2 years now and I'd say it's a good one although the downside is the limit of posts. They pay $0.015 for every post, that's 1 and 1/2 cents and the limit is 7 posts per day. But they are not strict with the kind of post, short or long is welcome. I have cashed out many times already from Forum Coin. Another is Beermoney Forum which is similar to Forum Coin although I'm not keen on this one because of the difficult topics therein.

Yeah. I saw that website and it is really good. And true, it really pay so it is just like you are working from home during your own free time.

RE: Paid to post forums - myblogger - 05-12-2018

Thanks for the paid to post forum like this postloop. It helps a lot of individual online to earn extra income by this online forum, you can share information to others at the same you earn money too. I hope many online forum will exist in the future.

RE: Paid to post forums - mynameishieldler - 05-12-2018

(05-12-2018, 04:58 AM)myblogger Wrote: Thanks for the paid to post forum like this postloop. It helps a lot of individual online to earn extra income by this online forum, you can share information to others at the same you earn money too. I hope many online forum will exist in the future.

Not really, some paid to post forum like Postloop can be hard to be hired because to the too much high expectation for their forum writers. I would rather suggest some sites, rather than Postloop.

RE: Paid to post forums - Kakashi2020 - 05-17-2018

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND Wrote:Martin pid='1263' dateline='1525689929']Have you come across and used any of these yet? I have heard of a couple, the main one being ForumCoin. Do they provide enough earnings to be worthwhile or are they something you would suggest avoiding?
It's not worth your time, FC, BMF and others in that league pays such low amounts that it would be better to waste your time doing MyLot which definitely would earn you atleast $5 a month.  You could try the premium league where specialty posts are needed like PL, TFW. Try PFP which still pays the highest at $0.15-$0.20 per post.

RE: Paid to post forums - Trish23 - 05-17-2018

I am currently using postloop. It redirects you to forums and pays .05$ for every post. the good thing is that you can join as many forums you want to join. The posts on each forum is limited but you can have as many forums as you want as long as you maintain high ratings. I cashed out 1500 pesos. more of 30$ only for 2 weeks of joining surveys.

RE: Paid to post forums - superman2727 - 05-17-2018

I proudly thank Postloop for giving opportunities to people like me that usually stays in house. Postloop gives me an opportunity to earn income while I'm on my house. You're just posting on forums everyday and you can earn points already. You can exchange your collected points to real money. 100 points = $5, fair isn't it? Although it's hard but still; they are paying and legit site to earn online with ease.

RE: Paid to post forums - Annjk18 - 05-17-2018

Just this month I decided to search online jobs to support for my other miscellaneous in school. Luckily, I saw someone in Youtuber made a video about postloop. I'm still new here. But I know this online job will be a great help for me. Thank you postloop for this opportunity.

RE: Paid to post forums - puregrace - 05-17-2018

I recently joined Forum Wheel and Postloop and am trying to earn something, but it takes time for me to earn $5 because I have very less forums to join. Maybe my ratings will increase and I will have some more to write. I really enjoying writing comments, but I hardly earn anything for my living. Even then, I am looking for some more opportunities of earning online.