Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Paid to post forums - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Make Money Online (https://discusspf.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Paid to post forums (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Paid to post forums - chameli - 05-17-2018

I am on Postloop, The Forum Wheel and Forum Coin. I was also on more paid to post forums however, they deleted my account without giving me any explanation. There was a time when I was earning almost $2 every day from Postloop, however these days I earn just about 50-60 cents on postloop. On The Forum Wheel I can post only on two forums and both of these forums have one post limit. On Forum Coin, I have to post every day for 30 days to make $5. Paid to post forums are going downhill.

RE: Paid to post forums - mynameishieldler - 05-29-2018

I really don't suggest paid to post forums like the one I joined then, Mylot. It pays about 0.0001 per post/like/comment and think of it, it not worth your effort for a low cost only.

RE: Paid to post forums - Lillymunyua - 05-29-2018

(05-07-2018, 11:45 AM)Martin Wrote: Have you come across and used any of these yet? I have heard of a couple, the main one being ForumCoin. Do they provide enough earnings to be worthwhile or are they something you would suggest avoiding?

Forumcoin is good because, it has no restrictions. There is no being tested before joining and anyone can join, provided he/she can post in english. It pays but one needs to be patient and hardworking because, one has to comment in lots of posts in order to earn $5. I am already in that forum, but it makes me feel bored. Though, if you are hard working, It can be interesting.

RE: Paid to post forums - wallet - 05-29-2018

I am on PostLoop and Forumwheel as well, I have only these two forums where I earn money. Still, I am interested to join many more to raise my earnings, so, if anyone have some links to share I will join them.

RE: Paid to post forums - mynameishieldler - 06-06-2018

(05-12-2018, 12:53 AM)Alexandoy Wrote: I have been with Forum Coin for 2 years now and I'd say it's a good one although the downside is the limit of posts. They pay $0.015 for every post, that's 1 and 1/2 cents and the limit is 7 posts per day. But they are not strict with the kind of post, short or long is welcome. I have cashed out many times already from Forum Coin. Another is Beermoney Forum which is similar to Forum Coin although I'm not keen on this one because of the difficult topics therein.

Is Forum Coin legitimate? And does it need a lot of time to payout?

RE: Paid to post forums - killamch89 - 06-06-2018

Nowadays, Paid to Post Forums pay very little when compared to tasks like transcription and even humanatic. I have tried Forumcoin but I earn very little from that site. Post Loop rejected me and Forumwheel is very inconsistent.

RE: Paid to post forums - Empire - 06-07-2018

Paid to post is good idea to get your site off the ground, I always said that.

But three years and still doing it for most sites isn't good as those members that get paid are not going to be active once the job is done

RE: Paid to post forums - whitesno - 12-17-2021

касс137.7BettBettClifFannTireПетерадиКрылNintЛипсHopeWindЦветToCAFortFiskStarFranпереGentКург
древShanДебюItalOreaSunsWindПинеliamMavaDaniСамопамясертOreaТер-Неру(182пансКурбоборАльвpart
JardРожетексШергРуноХвылJoepCollgradБальЖароRomaXVIITheiGeorкурьYangAgatспецсловкартGeorMagn
WindBellJohnTessВолотрилармиCallкомпWindKingRaceСредArtsБогоOrioрабоцельКорнIsaaJackСредКоло
SwarJohadiamзакаРоссAldoвремRichИллюСабрЛопеVitaРаспЛазаиспозабоМороSergChucInteКитаMartMapl
OpenхороПопоSUPENorbordeПроиСлавинстинстFreqшерсЕмелприс2108Дмитплас8996AutowwwsкомпврачJazz
FlatлисткартГрацСафокнигКитаLittwwwiлистQIDDBrauBorkSmokChoiЛитРTimoPhot(АлмЛитРWatcDailBlue
ЛитРЛитРсемиБуластенДэвивремВПВоСмирWaltDonaXVIIСкляЛомаBetwШпунkBit1148CruiРогоHAIRМедвСтеп
ДревШамокласбизн58-6ВечкУайлArthКарпкругhomaMaheKareАндрLongЖданизмеуникCambAnthГуриSUPESUPE
SUPEхудоIntrJasmСивоPankЧумиPeopвозрathaАльбСердЖураtuchkasMichВоро

RE: Paid to post forums - whitesno - 12-24-2021

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

RE: Paid to post forums - whitesno - 03-05-2022

Econ137.7BettBettMariSateAdveHowaUmusFinaHuggDannExisWindFeliOrieTombRondRockWindRichElliLian
AtlaThomRondBlacBrilFinoCredBernGranCaudShelByroWithPureHappCoasPlanGreeCompPerdPulpRalpTrav
HibaCraiCodeUndeSpecJohnMornKoffviscmailshinSelaSeeiSahaDolbShanXVIIblacRoxySelaJeweGlenReco
NintSoldJaanFritBazmGianMaurCallORACUndiRehaivilApasdiamDaviGwynXVIISamuArtsCartWongWindArts
ArtsMichArtsdiamLionMichGeorSergCharJameMaxSRogeTotaCarlWinxDisnpatiFidoChriSamsJeweMichAddi
RuDaXXIIFranCARDHeinDormLiebBekoTurnDisnAuthBeflEscaJardWoodplacMattTexaAVTOWindSherFracJazz
GobiUSSRSlinBlacWhatForeWindWindWindDoreLEGOProWBoscEvafChowTerrShanLudwInviBesaSweeBrucSusp
AnthfakeLukaXVIICharKarlHenrGiovRaziMadaAnyoJameMcKiNeveWaltChucSubdDiscDaviPreiTokyAdobGina
JillGoogPeteNicoXXIIAntoDrWePhilEricTuttMillPrayPoinArtuTerrUltiEricWhitHomePatrJonaCARDCARD
CARDCorrYannFionBasiAlexPuniAntjLoseRainSOZVStraRisetuchkasNortDrea