The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Make Money Online (https://discusspf.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop (/thread-224.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - Martin - 05-07-2018

Both have the ability to pay you for posting on forums, which one offers the better service as someone looking to post an earn money? To me, it seems like The Forum Wheel doesn't really have as many forums on the network currently.

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - MrT - 05-13-2018

I put my forum on PostLoop but was swamped with offers of posters. Really there should be more inducements for forum owners to put their sites on these sites.

I got about 5 posts (from a single user) then my signup credits were exhausted.

I can't use it anymore because they banned my writer account and I'm unable to use PayPal to add credits to my account.

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - Martin - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 02:28 PM)MrT Wrote: I put my forum on PostLoop but was swamped with offers of posters. Really there should be more inducements for forum owners to put their sites on these sites.

I got about 5 posts (from a single user) then my signup credits were exhausted.

I can't use it anymore because they banned my writer account and I'm unable to use PayPal to add credits to my account.
There doesn't seem to be much controls. Wish there was a daily limit on total posts you can get or something like that. Minimum per user is 5 posts, so if loads join up you can run through lots of credits each day. Wish there was ways to set limits lower (1 or 2 posts per day) and could set how many members total you would accept, or something like that.

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - Alexandoy - 05-16-2018

Based on the feedback that I had read in one forum about websites that pay, the Forum Wheel is stricter in acceptance of members but in terms of earnings, Postloop has the big advantage because it has more forums to offer. However, it seems that both Postloop and Forum Wheel are experiencing problems with client forums. There are no more new forums lately and the old forums are vanishing and not coming back. Is this the era where forum content provider is not that important anymore?

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - chameli - 05-16-2018

I am on The Forum Wheel as well as Postloop. There was a time when I was earning more than $3 every day from the forums available under TFW and Postloop. However, these days I cannot reach then withdrawal threshold on TFW even in one month and on Postloop it takes around 7 days to reach $5 mark. Postloop and TFW provided a good earning opportunity for a freelancer like me, however, these days there are very few forums available.

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - puregrace - 05-16-2018

I think that both are good for earning small. To make it big earning opportunity, one has to wait and be patient because many forums keep activating and get disabled too. So, even after subscribing, one may have earnings from the forums or may not have them.

So, I am taking it as a small opportunity and let's see how it goes for both the places. Currently, Postloop is paying me very less and hence I have to focus more on Forum Wheel. Trying my best!

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - Itsmenermin - 05-17-2018

(05-16-2018, 03:35 PM)puregrace Wrote: I think that both are good for earning small. To make it big earning opportunity, one has to wait and be patient because many forums keep activating and get disabled too. So, even after subscribing, one may have earnings from the forums or may not have them.

So, I am taking it as a small opportunity and let's see how it goes for both the places. Currently, Postloop is paying me very less and hence I have to focus more on Forum Wheel. Trying my best!

I agree with this. Postloop and Forum Wheel are both website where you can earn by posting on forums. But seems that this discussion talks about which is better, I will honestly say that, both of them are good. But based on my experience, Postloop is more difficult to get hired because they want their content writers to post only quality posts. But still, both of them have few forums I think.

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - Kakashi2020 - 05-17-2018

I do think Postloop and The Forum Wheel are both good, sites to earn from by freelancers and like all other earning sites sometimes everythings doing great and sometimes sites encounter problems, but whatever happens, those 2 sites will remain the cream of the crop when it comes to their niche, they are the best of the best. They just have to think out of the box and try to evolve.

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - Sweerie_banana - 05-18-2018

(05-07-2018, 11:46 AM)Martin Wrote: Both have the ability to pay you for posting on forums, which one offers the better service as someone looking to post an earn money? To me, it seems like The Forum Wheel doesn't really have as many forums on the network currently.
Hi. I enrolled in forum wheel back in March and I realised the forums I can actually enroll in are quite few so I have to really wait before I can withdraw from forum wheel since my rating is also quite low wish I had a four point something rating!.  I have never enrolled with post loop I just went for forum wheel and forgot all about postloop. After reading the comments here,  I went online and did more research on post loop.  Seems at this site you are at the mercy of the admin and the pay is really low.  I read online that the rating system is bad so I am yet to decide if I would register with post loop. Then there was this comment that Post loop is no longer in service and that the thread I read it from would be closed down.  So I really wonder.... 

All in all everything has too sides. The good and the bad. It's for a person to sit down and see if the good outweighs the bad.  Best of luck mates.

RE: The Forum Wheel vs Postloop - billwaf - 05-18-2018

I actually joined the forum wheel two days ago and my ratings were quite low too, despite that I didn't feel bad at all. I was just happy I got approved in the first place. I opted for the forum wheel because after doing some background checks on postloop I discovered that the chances of approval are quite low compared to the forum wheel.

Regarding postloop closure, that was a long time ago as it has now reopened with a new look. Unfortunately, with the new postloop improvements the forum wheel has gone down a bit.

In conclusion, if you are looking for a decent amount of cash daily I would recommend postloop since it allows you to earn more due to the numerous forums and blogs it has.