The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Paid to click sites - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Make Money Online (https://discusspf.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Paid to click sites (/thread-266.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Paid to click sites - Martin - 05-13-2018

Anyone have experience with any of them? What do you make of them? I haven't bothered with any of them myself because I don't know what the earnings are like or which ones to trust.

RE: Paid to click sites - Daphney - 05-14-2018

I've used both NeoBux and ClixSense in the past and found them to be fine for earning a little bit more on the side. I wouldn't put too much time into them though.

RE: Paid to click sites - billwaf - 05-18-2018

To be honest with you I have tried some paid to click sites like ojoo and neobux and found out that either they are scams or the pay is too little to be worth my time and effort.

I don't recommended any PTC site to you as there are many ways to earn money online but still many people prefer the easy route which is most of the time disappointing or futile.

In a nutshell, PTC sites pay very little and most of the time it takes months to reach the minimum threshold for withdrawals.

RE: Paid to click sites - puregrace - 05-18-2018

Earlier Neobux was good to earn monthly income, but later on they changed the earnings and now, it is out of the earning line. It is hard to earn anything from PTC sites these days, but I have heard about ClixSense that we can earn by various methods from it. We can complete surveys and some other offers and earn somewhat better from this PTC website.

RE: Paid to click sites - mynameishieldler - 05-24-2018

There is a lot of legit website where you can earn some money online but, I won't recommend paid per click bacause, here in our country, those website are limited.

RE: Paid to click sites - explorer - 05-24-2018

I started my online jobs in Paid To Click sites. Quite unfortunately I could not make anything significant out of them and almost all of them turned scam sites over time. Yes, there are some legit PTCs like Neobux, Clixsense, Buxp etc but as you can see the pay rates are quite dismal. You can't make anything worthwhile out of these low paid sites. In fact they are indirectly forcing you to deposit money to earn good income through these sites. When there is no guarantee about its long term prospects I would stay away from putting money into these sites.

RE: Paid to click sites - Kakashi2020 - 05-24-2018

PTC sites are really not worth it, it's a waste of time some even pay $0.002 and $0.005, most pay $0.01 and there's always a limit for the higher paying ones. Sometimes the sites don't even credit the money, it's really time consuming and you won't even buy a box of pizza for a week's work in PTC sites.

RE: Paid to click sites - Mildredtabitha - 05-24-2018

You can join Twitchfollows . It is legit and better than paid to click sites. You also can upgrade if you want and get access to many views and follow offers which will help you reach a minimum of $10 in around 10 days.

RE: Paid to click sites - chameli - 05-24-2018

I started my online money making journey by posting on The Forum Wheels forums. Since forums are not always available, I began searching for other money making ways. Then I found, PTC was an easy way to make some bucks. I tried a couple of PTC sites such as neobox, clixsense. However, when I began using these sites, I discovered that you cannot actually make money if you do not have referrals on these sites. I stopped PTC.

RE: Paid to click sites - EfficientNinja - 05-25-2018

In my opinion, they aren't worth it. They pay so little for your time. They pay only as high as 0.002 USD and that's the highest. Those ads are limited too so you'll only be able to get 1-3 of those in a day. It would take days or months to even make your first dollar.