The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Micro Job Sites - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Make Money Online (https://discusspf.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Micro Job Sites (/thread-272.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Micro Job Sites - Kakashi2020 - 05-15-2018

If you're looking for work online here are some of the best micro job sites which offers different job opportunities to online workers.
UpWork - You may know UpWork by its former name of "Odesk", it changed names when it was sold to another company. UpWork is one of the most reliable online job sites worldwide that pays thru PayPal.
Just go their website at www.upwork.com and register, you have to indicate all your expertise and wait for their email account approval before you can start.

RE: Micro Job Sites - chameli - 05-15-2018

I am on a couple of micro job sites such as picoworkers, microjobs and work from home task. These sites offer micro jobs that starts from 5 cents to 50 cents. However, because of high withdrawal threshold I have not been able to withdraw my earnings.

RE: Micro Job Sites - mynameishieldler - 05-26-2018

(05-15-2018, 05:04 AM)chameli Wrote: I am on a couple of micro job sites such as picoworkers, microjobs and work from home task. These sites offer micro jobs that starts from 5 cents to 50 cents. However, because of high withdrawal threshold I have not been able to withdraw my earnings.
I think, becoming a micro job worker is kimda hard. Because, it really needs a lot of your time and efforts which doesn't worth the pay. So I won't really suggest microjobs as online job.

RE: Micro Job Sites - NoviceNinja - 05-31-2018

One micro job site that I am a member of is figure eight, they are known as crowd flower before. I usually do micro jobs on the site a few months back and average about $12 a month. Minimum amount to cashout is $10, and they pay via Paypal.

The problem with figure eight is you need to do a task based on the answers that they have provided and this is called "Accuracy." You also need to be quick on doing tasks as it might run out.

Before you start earning from tasks, there is a quiz mode where they gauge your performance. If you fail, you will not be able to do the job. Also, you need to maintain a certain accuracy to continue working on tasks. Lately, the accuracy gets a little harder that is why I don't use the site anymore. Jobs are getting fewer and a little harder to do.

RE: Micro Job Sites - EfficientNinja - 05-31-2018

There's also Amazon's Mechanical Turk or MTurk . I want to try doing jobs using this platform however my country isn't allowed to participate. But those who have registered in the past still have active accounts. I have seen good reviews on the site and they earn a lot from it.

RE: Micro Job Sites - Heatman - 05-31-2018

Thanks for the recommendation my friend. I have heard about this site for long now but I am yet to try it out but I think in generally going to do so now and see how it goes. I appreciate the opportunity which you try to give to people by this recommendation.

Good job mate.

RE: Micro Job Sites - KellyGeo - 05-31-2018

I have heard about upwork but I have not used it to earn money online. How does it work? I would like to know more about it before I go into it. Thanks as I look forward to your response.

RE: Micro Job Sites - Itsmenermin - 06-23-2018

(05-31-2018, 08:20 AM)KellyGeo Wrote: I have heard about upwork but I have not used it to earn money online. How does it work? I would like to know more about it before I go into it. Thanks as I look forward to your response.

Me either. I heard a lot of things about it but not ever tried to use it as well.

RE: Micro Job Sites - NoviceNinja - 06-23-2018

(06-23-2018, 01:11 AM)Itsmenermin Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 08:20 AM)KellyGeo Wrote: I have heard about upwork but I have not used it to earn money online. How does it work? I would like to know more about it before I go into it. Thanks as I look forward to your response.

Me either. I heard a lot of things about it but not ever tried to use it as well.

Upwork is not a micro job site. It is a site where online jobs are posted for freelancers. Create a profile, upload all the necessary information they need and wait until you get approved. Once you are, you can now submit proposals posted on the website. These can range from data entry work, graphic design, programming, etc. Initially, they take 20% off your salary, once you have earned $500 with the same client, it goes down to 10%. Good luck!

RE: Micro Job Sites - Anachiwo - 06-23-2018

Even though I haven't used Upwork site to earn money online, I have several friends who making good money online from working as a freelancer on the site. It's a great site in my opinion because so many site, blog and forum owners outsource freelance writers from the site.