The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
What is Investment to you? - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Investment Forum (https://discusspf.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What is Investment to you? (/thread-28.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What is Investment to you? - Kakashi2020 - 03-23-2018

Investment for me is something I acquire like stocks, jewelry, land, property, and anything of benefit and which overtime rises in value.

We invest mainly in property that we buy with a low price and wait for a decade or until it appreciates and double it's price, then we sell it or sell half of it and use the proceeds to build a house or commercial establishment and lease it to gain monthly income.

What is Investment to you? - ElGuapo123 - 03-23-2018

Investment is anything that can be profitable with some little contribution. Investments can be found anywhere and it's easy to go wrong with them, you have to be very smart about your monetary management since you might lose more than you can get. Stay safe, stay smart people.

What is Investment to you? - xXInfectedXx - 03-25-2018

Investing a small amount of money for profit or for I see it as a future benefit. Examples of classic investments are Bitcoin, Gold, Stocks, Jewellery, Real estate. A different type of investment is Education, giving yourself a good education in an investment as when your older you should have a good job which pay off the tuition fees.

What is Investment to you? - lovely - 03-26-2018

Investment to me simply means putting my money into a tangible thing that will bring me more money either passively or through hard work but more importantly I will prefer the passive income.Investment shoud yield returns or else the was never an investment but either tying down money or throwing away money.

What is Investment to you? - ion - 03-27-2018

Investment for me is something that you will use when the time of rainy days in your life, when the time that you don't know where to get money in very important situation. Some people invest on those material things that will decrease the value when they get older, like cars and gadgets. Investment is really helpful specially during the time of retirement, but we should be careful in investment, this is also the reason why a lot of investors lose everything instead to earn profits.

What is Investment to you? - EfficientNinja - 04-03-2018

Investment for me is a tool or a vehicle to make my money grow. Something that gives my money more value as time passes. I consider one thing an investment if it beats inflation.

What is Investment to you? - Enyi - 04-03-2018

Investment to me is the act of putting down money in any positive venture to get more money out of it,when once money is put in a thing with the sole aim of getting more money in return,then we can term it an investment.

What is Investment to you? - ronald250508 - 04-04-2018

For me, investing is a smart way to grow my money without doing anything. Investment is the way to secure your future. Simply because it will be the source of your living when you grow old and cannot work anymore.

What is Investment to you? - MariamAspirants - 04-05-2018

Personally, an investment for me is creating an active income, which means that I will get a certain amount of money regularly without any actions or losses from my side.
For example, buying a car and giving it for rent is not an investment, as people who use my car and the time will ruin it in several years. car needs regular check-ups which are costly.
A real small investment is a garage - I can buy it and give for rent. Nothing will happen to my garage in 5-10 years, even if different people will use it daily.

What is Investment to you? - Vince - 04-05-2018

[quote quote=1707]Investment for me is something I acquire like stocks, jewelry, land, property, and anything of benefit and which overtime rises in value.

We invest mainly in property that we buy with a low price and wait for a decade or until it appreciates and double it’s price, then we sell it or sell half of it and use the proceeds to build a house or commercial establishment and lease it to gain monthly income.[/quote]

I like what Kakashi2020 said. We invest mainly in something that we acquire that will benefit us over time. Examples of investments are stocks, jewelries, lands or properties, business franchises that were proven to earn.

But beware of buying a property like condo. In buying a condominium, you must be prepared for monthly expenses. Before buying a condominium you must have much savings in your bank first. Having a regular job but without much savings in your bank is not sufficient to sustain your monthly expenses to pay for your condominium bills in the future. Because you do not know what might happen in the future. In the future you or your family member might get sick. Definitely, you will spend first to get well health rather than paying your property like condominium.

For a beginner in investing, I suggest you start saving in a bank first, then next step is to open a business that will generate passive income, then look for more passive income like an online business. Buying jewelries like gold jewelries are also good, because gold increases value over time. If you have enough passive income, you can quit your regular job and you will have more time to monitor your stocks. Then if you have enough money and enough time, you can buy a franchise business. Then go for other business opportunities like buying a property or a condominium.