The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Outsourcing online. - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Make Money Online (https://discusspf.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Outsourcing online. (/thread-328.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Outsourcing online. - billwaf - 05-29-2018

I find outsourcing with freelancers from Upwork and Fiverer less stressful than doing all the work by yourself. Does anyone know the pros and cons of outsourcing with freelancers because I actually want to venture in that field.

RE: Outsourcing online. - Martin - 05-29-2018

It depends what you are outsourcing. For me, I am too picky about quality of things and find many outsources to be low quality... I don't want to have them doing something directly for customers. Also, it basically completely evaporates most of the profit/money I earn from the things I do online, so it isn't really possible for me. What kind of things are you outsourcing and how do you earn money from it still?

RE: Outsourcing online. - chameli - 05-29-2018

I am an online worker, I work online to make money. I have never outsourced online or offline. If cannot handle the deadline or if I do not have skills to work, I will never take the work. When I want to do something and I do not have any skills, I develop my skills through self-study or by taking a course. I wanted to launch a blog, however, I did not how to d it. Instead of outsourcing to create my blog. I read a lot of DIY articles and launched my blog.

RE: Outsourcing online. - mynameishieldler - 06-16-2018

(05-29-2018, 05:40 PM)chameli Wrote: I am an online worker, I work online to make money. I have never outsourced online or offline. If cannot handle the deadline or if I do not have skills to work, I will never take the work. When I want to do something and I do not have any skills, I develop my skills through self-study or by taking a course. I wanted to launch a blog, however, I did not how to d it. Instead of outsourcing to create my blog. I read a lot of DIY articles and launched my blog.

I think, this is interesting.

RE: Outsourcing online. - acediscuss001 - 06-16-2018

There is nothing really wrong with outsourcing except that when you do it you need to have some resourcers or funds. And perhaps those who are already advanced in their online marketing skills or have been doing it for quite some time will need additional manpower to cope with the demand of their work. But there are some witty online bloggers that will make some bucks by subcontracting their work like if I am paid 5 dollars on a project, then I can hire someone to do it for 2 dollars and I get three. There are so many new writers now who are in need of experience and will grab such an opportunity even a a low price.

RE: Outsourcing online. - Kakashi2020 - 06-19-2018

Outsourcing is a norm nowadays, if you want to accomplish things that you can't do on your own then you must outsource it. If you want to write a book, you have the ideas but you don't have the time then you can do outsourcing and have your book written by a qualified ghostwriter for $20.

RE: Outsourcing online. - Anachiwo - 06-22-2018

There is a saying that you cannot do everything by yourself and expect to get a good result. You need added hands and it's from outsourcing some work from freelancer through Fiverr and upwork that you can be able to achieve success. Also you need something like a fresh idea different from your thoughts by another person to spice up your work.

RE: Outsourcing online. - Ronny - 06-26-2018

What do you mean by pros and cons? Basically if it is more efficient to outsource, or course you do it. I outsource making book covers because 1) it would take hundreds of hours to learn how to do it myself, 2) I might still suck at it compared to a professional, and 3) I'd probably have to buy expensive software when I only make 3-4 covers a year. I pay no more than needed. For a basic cover that does not need a lot of genre-specific features to be effective I will use Fiverr, for something like a romance novel where covers are crucial I used a freelancer who charges about $80.

You have to decide what your important resources are (e.g. time, money), what the outcomes of each choice are, and make a rational decision.

RE: Outsourcing online. - fishbate - 06-26-2018

You also need to check the quality of work of the outsource person. You can do that by checking reviews on the website, also you can ask for an example so that you can have an idea on the quality of work they have.

RE: Outsourcing online. - whitesno - 12-17-2021

Руси224.3PERFPERFTheoКазаAmerVinoунивпсихSiegMargAtlaElegРаск1с15ArdeМаршPelhБухаБереKathPrze
AtlaфабрTescZyliGlisсертBrilSigmBrenChriИсакГмырAndaVeetSupeзритPlanTaftCompсветCentМирзIone
AnnaGuitEclyэмоцязыкэнциPigg(ширГофмSilvNikiELEGCubaXIIIцветElleсторblacStevотстPianOssiMega
RockдетеГладРадзОтечБату(186MaurAlfrCathJohnVIIIWindзакаArtsFranпостIkkiменяучилБернЗелеArts
ZoneГрекРоссtapaпостShanАфриСкляфакуПоноавтоDeadMikePedrFallрелиМощаClivВолкLiveSideRudoЧайк
МалоLondMarqVideXVIISwisMabeGallBetwHustпленBrad3972сертStan9012FlipCarrСадодекастроFeatAtla
XVIIРазмElviБухапанеигруArcoPoweKoheIntrBOOMPhilBoscDomiРР00ЛитРВУЗоЛитРМоскЛитРGrooАудиГюне
ПанкВальНеймХрущИллюоборEmilФормШевчинфоMetaПиляАбраRETAStudФормИндоКанлПереInteСтароснаДавы
КнорCharWolfУзорWindобранемедеятДороНовиНартEasyРаскВыпуОпанРокоИевлЛугоКорнНикоЯновVideVide
VideArchBarbЦветИванПорцкотядопоXVIIанглОсипМироPinktuchkasLiveСоде