The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Are you married? - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Related Discussions (https://discusspf.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Personal Development (https://discusspf.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Are you married? (/thread-333.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Are you married? - xXInfectedXx - 05-30-2018

Are you married? What was the theme of the wedding, and when was the celebration? I'm single, hoping this won't be the case for the rest of my life.

RE: Are you married? - Martin - 05-30-2018

Moved to personal development. The Forum Discussions area isn't for offtopic discussions, it is for forum related feedback and announcements.

I am not married, not hugely into the idea myself. But I am in a long term relationship with someone who wants to marry one day - so it will likely be something I will do eventually.

RE: Are you married? - dionnextherese - 06-05-2018

I'm single too. But I'm still young so I'm not really worried about that right now because there's more time for me.

RE: Are you married? - Empire - 06-05-2018

I never been in a relationship or been out with an loved girl. And right away you have your answer.But I have no time for that, there are better things in life then dealing with the love of your life.

RE: Are you married? - SolC - 06-05-2018

I'm not currently married, and don't see it in my future. Ever. in most cases, I just see weddings a means to show the world how much money you can throw away :')
If I do get married, it's probably really for that person, and we'll probably do something small and cheap if we don't just elope... I'd rather put that money into our future...

RE: Are you married? - NoviceNinja - 06-06-2018

Why ask? Are you getting married? To answer the question, no, I am not married. The idea of marriage is still in some way unfamiliar to me. For me, it is just a piece of contract or an event to celebrate love. Why spend so much money on it? Haha.

Kidding aside, I believe that in today's world it is more practical to cohabitate. There are some states where there are laws in place that supports children who are born outside of marriage. They will still inherit their father's last name regardless. Sometimes, I think it's just better to practice MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), but I do not wish to die alone, I also want to have a family of my own. I guess what I feel right now is temporary.

RE: Are you married? - Enyi - 06-10-2018

I'm married and I love the feelings nothing as nice as having a family to call your own,it keep one sane and company since we need people in our lives than any thing else.I love my partner and kids and they're definitely my treasure. I will die to have this family over and over again

RE: Are you married? - Sweerie_banana - 06-24-2018

Hi. I am not married. Never been. But I am a single mother. It's so hard to even date because I don't want my daughter hurt. Am not sure if the person who will love me will accept my daughter too. I do love her and I don't want her for a single minute to think she doesn't matter or the guy has come between me and her. I don't think I will get married but I have been in and out of relationships and did get hurt most of the time. Am not about that life anymore.

RE: Are you married? - to7update - 06-24-2018

II've been married almost 12 years now, but we are together around 16 already. I don't care too much about marriage, but for the families is important, so we did it. The most important is that there are feelings and respect in the relation.

RE: Are you married? - Ronny - 06-24-2018

I am not married and do not plan to be. In terms of finances it pays to plan to deal with all your financial needs for yourself, and be aware of the exact financial status of anyone you marry. I know a few women who ruined their financial security forever with marriages that did not last that long. Even if you and your partner have similar wealth of you have different levels of responsible behavior a prenup agreement to protect your important accounts and assets may be a good idea.