The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "extra" - Line: 100 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 100 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $location - Line: 1250 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 1250 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/url.php 174 google_seo_url_hook
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 317 require_once
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 41 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "logoutkey" - Line: 42 - File: global.php(1056) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(1056) : eval()'d code 42 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1056 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1407 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1407 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1553 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1500 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1500 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1553 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Business Forum (https://discusspf.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake (/thread-350.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - johnmarty - 05-31-2018

Are you planning on starting your own business? don't make the same mistake that most people do. Starting your own business is hard, and 80% fail within the first 18 months, maximize your chances for success by following a couple simple tricks.

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - Enyi - 05-31-2018

Great video there and I hope this helps those that really want to succeed as start-ups.The problem with starting a business is people giving up so soon, I do say if one needs to succeed with business then give a timeline of 24 months before quitting. Business is easy to start but maintaining it is hard work.people should know this and work at it.

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - Martin - 05-31-2018

Firstly, welcome to the forums! Thanks for sharing your video - I think you raise a good point, people will go into business out of passion, which is an important element, but you do need to make sure that people are ACTUALLY WILLING to purchase the product or service you want to offer.

Feel free to keep sharing your videos with us! Best of luck with your channel.

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - johnmarty - 06-01-2018

(05-31-2018, 10:03 AM)Enyi Wrote: Great video there and I hope this helps those that really want to succeed as start-ups.The problem with starting a business is people giving up so soon, I do say if one needs to succeed with business then give a timeline of 24 months before quitting. Business is easy to start but maintaining it is hard work.people should know this and work at it.

Thanks mate! I am glad that you like my video. I have lots of other career and business related videos. Visit on my you tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2okljFE6RzJvB_7e3fUPxg and also feel free to subscribe.

(05-31-2018, 03:12 PM)Martin Wrote: Firstly, welcome to the forums! Thanks for sharing your video - I think you raise a good point, people will go into business out of passion, which is an important element, but you do need to make sure that people are ACTUALLY WILLING to purchase the product or service you want to offer.

Feel free to keep sharing your videos with us! Best of luck with your channel.

Thanks mate! Highly recommended your appreciation. I have created a lots of videos related to career and business. Please watch them on my you tube channel and feel free to subscribe. Here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2okljFE6RzJvB_7e3fUPxg

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - Barida - 06-02-2018

One thing that I have observed with those that are going into business is that some of us don't really take out time to study the market that we are going into and that is the place where everything starts falling off. As long as you take time to understand the market and check if what you are selling can be accepted in the market, then you are good to go.

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - johnmarty - 06-04-2018

(06-02-2018, 07:33 AM)Barida Wrote: One thing that I have observed with those that are going into business is that some of us don't really take out time to study the market that we are going into and that is the place where everything starts falling off. As long as you take time to understand the market and check if what you are selling can be accepted in the market, then you are good to go.

Yes, I agree, it is must to study about the market before starting your own business. We need to understand what are the current trends going on market.

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - acediscuss001 - 06-06-2018

I have done some legitimate businesses before, one of them being a preschool. It's a totally different kind of experience because you basically call all the shots. Like in my own preschool, I hired the teachers, made the interviews, monitored, and paid them myself. I also did some cleaning inside the classroom and was the one who accepted the payments made by my clients on a monthly basis. It's a whole new venture, not just making money but being creative in going about your business. The secret is probably to start small and yet retain the big vision in you so that it it will sustain your drive and energy.

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - mynameishieldler - 06-08-2018

The #1 mistake that you must avoid in business is fear. Because you won't be able to run a business or handle your business if you are not willing to take the risk. So if you were able to brave enough, then you have nothing to worry about.

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - Heredia22 - 06-09-2018

I have heard anywhere from fifty percent to about 98 percent or some crazy number like that about how many first time businesses fail, so I am never sure on the numbers there. Certainly it is tough though and that is the point of the stat, and all the help you can get is worth it to avoid the common mistakes and learn from others.

RE: Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake - Alexandoy - 06-10-2018

I had a failed business before and that taught me a neat lesson. I had learned a lot from that experience but it doesn't mean that I can put up another business and succeed. I would rather earn from employment or other means because being a businessman may not be for me.