Discuss Personal Finance Forum
What Do You Think About High Investment Yield Programs (HYIPS) - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Investment Forum (https://discusspf.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What Do You Think About High Investment Yield Programs (HYIPS) (/thread-373.html)

What Do You Think About High Investment Yield Programs (HYIPS) - killamch89 - 06-07-2018

I have been doing my fair bit of research about HYIPs over the past few months and I will test the waters soon. I am already aware that many do not last longer than a month and I am definitely going to invest only what I am prepared to lose. I would like to hear your opinions on HYIPs and a few tips on what to look out for.

RE: What Do You Think About High Investment Yield Programs (HYIPS) - chameli - 06-07-2018

I have been a part of a couple of HYIP in the past. I lost a large amount on a certain program. It was a revenue sharing PTC program where the users were supposed to advertising packs and the advertising packs generated revenue. The site owner run away. Thankfully, I had invested through Paypal and I filed a dispute. I was refunded fully. However, these days paypal payment is not available for HYIP programs.

RE: What Do You Think About High Investment Yield Programs (HYIPS) - killamch89 - 06-08-2018

(06-07-2018, 07:00 AM)chameli Wrote: I have been a part of a couple of HYIP in the past. I lost a large amount on a certain program. It was a revenue sharing PTC program where the users were supposed to advertising packs and the advertising packs generated revenue. The site owner run away. Thankfully, I had invested through Paypal and I filed a dispute. I was refunded fully.  However, these days paypal payment is not available for HYIP programs.
Yeah - I realize that most of them use Payeer, Advcash, Bitcoin or Payza as their payment processors and I haven't figured that part out yet but it was good you got your funds reimbursed. PayPal gets a lot of stick for some of the flaws in their policies and rightfully so but they always handle disputes very well. One of the key things to note when dealing with HYIPs is never to get too complacent because it is not a stable long-term investment and your money can go up in smoke anytime.

RE: What Do You Think About High Investment Yield Programs (HYIPS) - EfficientNinja - 06-27-2018

I haven't tried doing High Yield Investment Programs yet. Can you give a summary or an Explain Like I'm Five of that topic? I hope most of those aren't scams because they are high yielding.

RE: What Do You Think About High Investment Yield Programs (HYIPS) - scarlettsmith694 - 07-03-2019

I am a investor from Uk and I want to know about High Yield Investment Programs bet I did not tried it yet. But I have spent most of my time in trading and checking the uk stock market news and updates. It will be good for me to understand one more thing where I can Invest.