Discuss Personal Finance Forum
Website that can earn $100 a month - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/Forum-Personal-Finance-Forums)
+--- Forum: Make Money Online (https://discusspf.com/Forum-Make-Money-Online)
+--- Thread: Website that can earn $100 a month (/Thread-Website-that-can-earn-100-a-month)

Website that can earn $100 a month - NoviceNinja - 06-26-2018

Hi there, I am a member of a lot of sites wherein I get to earn a few extra bucks a month. So I am just wondering, is there a single site out there wherein I can make a minimum amount of let's say a $100 a month so that I can stop working on a lot of different sites and entirely focus on that one specific site. And I am not talking here about freelance websites like Upwork or Fiverr, just a website like Figure-Eight or something like that.

Please kindly share it with us if you have one in mind, we will utterly be grateful! 

On a side note, if you would like to make a few extra by doing surveys, doing micro tasks, signing-up in particular sites or downloading apps, check out InstaGC. I manage to earn $30 a month from it. Kindly use my referral link to sign up so we can both get rewards: https://www.instagc.com/1750621

Thanks!

RE: Website that can earn $100 a month - chameli - 06-26-2018

I make around $300 a month, however, I work on multiple websites to make this amount. I make most of my money from freelancer websites, microjob websites, and paid to post forums. Sometimes I also get jobs from independent contractors and my old clients. I don't know about any websites where you can make at least $100 a month and that website is not a freelancer website. They say you can make a lot of money on forex trading and bitcoin mining, however, I do not have a personal experience.

RE: Website that can earn $100 a month - Alexandoy - 06-27-2018

@chamell, that $300 a month is big money already because it is like earning the minimum wage. And I believe that you are not working full time, i.e. 8 hours or more in a day, so that leaves you with a lot of spare time to do some other things. My main line for earning is paid forum posting and it's way below your $300 a month. That's why I am looking for ways to diversify. My forte is writing articles and blogs although I am also amenable to micro tasks except survey, I have been frustrated with several survey websites.

RE: Website that can earn $100 a month - NoviceNinja - 06-27-2018

(06-26-2018, 02:43 PM)chameli Wrote:  I make around $300 a month, however, I work on multiple websites to make this amount. I make most of my money from freelancer websites, microjob websites, and paid to post forums. Sometimes I also get jobs from independent contractors and my old clients. I don't know about any websites where you can make at least $100 a month and that website is not a freelancer website. They say you can make a lot of money on forex trading and bitcoin mining, however, I do not have a personal experience.

Wow, you're amazing, $300 a month is a lot. I guess there is no specific site out there wherein we can earn $100 / month unless it is a freelancer site wherein you take jobs and get paid for it. I do not want to get into Forex trading and bitcoin mining since I am not very familiar with how it works. Some people I know don't recommend bitcoin mining anymore. According to Jack Ma, bitcoin is a bubble that is about to burst in time, that's from an article I recently read.

RE: Website that can earn $100 a month - to7update - 06-27-2018

Working in usertesting.com or whatusersdo.com can certainly earn you more than $100 per month. You can also try Unbabel, where you need to apply to become a translator for different language pairs. There are quite a few usertesting sites, I've posted them on another thread.

RE: Website that can earn $100 a month - NoviceNinja - 06-28-2018

(06-27-2018, 01:36 PM)to7update Wrote:  Working in usertesting.com or whatusersdo.com can certainly earn you more than $100 per month. You can also try Unbabel, where you need to apply to become a translator for different language pairs. There are quite a few usertesting sites, I've posted them on another thread.

I like Usertesting since you get to earn $10 for 20-30 minutes of your time. I applied to them but unfortunately I failed on both occasions. I'll check out your thread, I might learn and try something from there. Thanks man!

RE: Website that can earn $100 a month - jit78 - 09-11-2018

Well, i am earning from promoting clickbank products but now i do not that much in past few months.