Discuss Personal Finance Forum
When will you be able to buy a house? - Printable Version

+- Discuss Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com)
+-- Forum: Personal Finance Forums (https://discusspf.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Personal Finance Forum (https://discusspf.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: When will you be able to buy a house? (/showthread.php?tid=50)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

When will you be able to buy a house? - Martin - 03-01-2018

When do you think you will be able to buy a house if you haven't already?

From my plans, I estimate I will be able to purchase a house hopefully within the next 6 or so years.

When will you be able to buy a house? - ElGuapo123 - 03-16-2018

Hopefully i will be able to soon. I think in about a year or a two. It's been going very well so far so i am pretty positive about my future. Feels really good to go from nothing to being able to support myself and my whole family. Also i wish that upon everyone else. Have a nice day people Smile

When will you be able to buy a house? - lovely - 03-23-2018

I'm already in the process of owning a house,it has always been among my to-do budget over the years,and I think I'm fast approaching to becoming a house owner.I have already have more than 65% payment down and in no time it will all be mine.I'm not relenting in my monthly payment,so all things being equal I should be done by early June next year.

When will you be able to buy a house? - kaisantos - 03-23-2018

To be honest, I am almost done paying for the lot I bought last 2 years ago on a. I am already planing the house I want to build on the lot I bought. Since I am still single, the dream house I always wanted to build is a tiny house that has separate area for kitchen, dining and living room with large garden area. I want to mimic the feeling of living on a forest where at in the middle of an highly urbanize location.

[Image: Kasita-home-exterior_095139.jpg]

When will you be able to buy a house? - KellyGeo - 03-23-2018

Buying or building a house is one the greatest investment one can do over here and it cost a lot of money to do so. Building materials are so expensive that it makes building a house a demanding work. Just a bag of cement here is around $7-$10, so you can imagine how much it's going to cost you buying all the cement needed to build, rods included, timbers, blocks etc.

So therefore, I wouldn't be fixing any specific time on when I would be able to build or buy a house but if I must, I'm going to extend it to at least a minimum of 10 years from now.

When will you be able to buy a house? - Martinsx - 03-23-2018

If I'm to speculate accurately, I would fix my being able to buy or build a house in 6-10 years time as well but everything can change and fast forward it sooner should my luck change for the better. My kid brother is actually going to be back from overseas in no distant time, and he is actually doing well over there.

So therefore, if he comes back sooner than we expected, there is every chance that I'm definitely going to start building or buy a new house as it's one of first projects on his priority list.

When will you be able to buy a house? - Nards33 - 03-23-2018

I will be moving in about 3 months to my newly acquired house through government financing scheme. It was one of my most significant financial transaction I have made. I was so careful about it, doing it right with enough information and know-how and I was able to fulfill my dream of becoming a homeowner.

When will you be able to buy a house? - Emmaz - 03-26-2018

Now, I'm living in a rented apartment and it's such a nice house. The house owner built it very well as all the 3 rooms in the apartment are well spaced and ventilated. Although, I haven't made any recent plans on building my own house but should I have that plan sooner or later, I'm definitely going to take a look at the possibility of getting in touch with the architect that drew the house plan of the apartment which I'm living in.

If things keep up with me based on my financial situation, I may be able thinking of making plans to either build or buy a house in 6 years time by God's grace.

When will you be able to buy a house? - chameli - 03-30-2018

I own a house. However, I did not build this house. I inherited from my father. I have also inherited a large plot of land. I may never be able to build house from my own earning, however, I may build my own house by selling some lands and using that money to build a house. My earnings are so small that I can hardly save a good amount. Since I am unable to save substantial amount, I do not have enough funds for the new house.

When will you be able to buy a house? - mitan143 - 04-03-2018

Honestly, I don't have the capacity to buy a house yet but I already have my plans on the cost, the design, and its location. Maybe I can buy one already if I am going to start my own business because I don't believe working as an employee especially if your profession isn't one of the highest paid job then I couldn't probably afford it now. The only thing that I can afford is to rent an apartment so I am really looking forward for my self to start a business and I like doing business too since my mom is a food vendor. I'd like also to learn about business so that I can become a very successful who earns a lot then I could have enough to buy a house. I think this may take for 4-5 years? Or it depends on how I become wise as a businesswoman.