Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to DiscussPF Forums
hello guys, thanks for having me here, I'm a newbie and hope to learn some new ideas. I think this site is really helpful to learn about some ideas about finance, specially right now, because the people always looking for additional income and I think this site will help us. see you around guys.
I am glad to be here. I wanted to be financial literate that's why I'm here. Also, I wanted to get some tips and help when it comes to money. I hope we could all go along. Thanks again.
Greetings everyone and thank you for the warm and kind welcome. I am really looking forward to learning something here and if possible, sharing my experience and knowledge with all of you.
Have a nice day everyone Smile
Hello everyone! I am alexis, and I am new in this site. I hope that I will learn more and we can share our thoughts and ideas here. I believe that this is a big avenue for people who wants to be financially independent.
I hope to meet people with the same kind of thinking that I have. I am very eager to learn and discover new things in the world of financing. I hope to find answers to my questions here! Have a nice day everyone!
I'm new to the community but definitely not to the topic because this has to do with our everyday living and its one sensitive topic that can either make or mar one's life journey.I'm grateful to come across a forum that this, that could direct one on personal finance.I know I am going to learn immensely from all the discussions, posts and comments in here.It great meeting everyone here.
Thanks everyone for your comments, hope you all have a great stay with us!
DiscussPF Founder & Owner Emeritus  Smile
If you have any feedback please post here.
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm excited to learn new things from this forum.
Hello all! I'm new to this forum and I'm so excited to learn something about this site. One thing I love in this forum is I could be able to learn and earn at the same time. I love writing and I hope joining this forum will make me develop my writing skills. Cheers!
Good day to you all! I'm new here. I'm from the Philippines and a money-minded individual. I hope I can share some thoughts about money and also I want to learn from you expert guys. I hope I can enjoy my stay here. Thank you so much!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help support DiscussPF Martin 6 4,654 08-03-2022, 05:52 PM
Last Post: whitesno
  Welcome back to DiscussPF Martin 8 3,992 08-03-2022, 02:23 PM
Last Post: whitesno