Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying second hand
Buying second hand can definitely save money and put extra pennies in your pocket for the long term. However, please be aware of the following before the making the purchase for any electronic items such as TV's, mobiles, or smart TV's

Is it stolen of locked?
Is it damaged?
What's a fair or reasonable price?
Scam or legit?
I was initially afraid of buying second hand things, but gradually got the doubt removed out of it when I purchased a second hand washing machine. I had given my original one to help one family and then I had to buy a second hand one for me. Surprisingly, the second hand one was thousand times better in working than the new one. Since then, I felt that second hand is not a bad thing.

So, am now planning to buy a second hand fridge, a second hand furniture and to add to the joke, I can even have a second hand husband now. I trust second hand so much.
My choice of getting 2nd hand or not would depend on my income and how much I desire a product.  For instance, I view computers as very important, but video games less so.  In that case, I want a new computer, but can settle for a 2nd hand Wii.  Anyhow, though, if I have enough money on hand, I would pick new more often - except possibly with vehicles.

(05-11-2018, 02:22 PM)xXInfectedXx Wrote: Buying second hand can definitely save money and put extra pennies in your pocket for the long term. However, please be aware of the following before the making the purchase for any electronic items such as TV's, mobiles, or smart TV's

Is it stolen of locked?
Is it damaged?
What's a fair or reasonable price?
Scam or legit?

I normally trust a store or online seller. However, though, I do remember running into trouble with food cards in the past (as in example). A person was selling crap that certain restaurants wouldn't take and was gotten via shady methods. Anyway, though, I did get a ton of McDonald's food via this way - but I sort of feel bad about it!
I have some phones that I used in the past on second hand value but it's actually in a good shape. My first car Toyota Avalon 2002 model was a second hand brand, I simply cannot afford to buy a new one because it would cost thousands of dollars in cash which I don't have. Some of my home appliances are second hand but they are first grade quality, and quite expensive.
I brought some cars in my younger days second hand, s were good and others were bad. It is the chance you take. I will buy second hand now but ill really scrutinize it
Every now and then at some point I have purchased a few second hand products. There is actually nothing wrong with buying second hand products. In fact, sometimes these products seem to be more durable than the new ones according to one of my friends who deals on selling second hand television. As long as the product is in good condition, they're worth buying.
There are people who make good living by dealing on selling second hand products. There are even some online stores that deal specifically on second hand products and they offer good products that doesn't necessarily have fault. My first timberland shoe was bought as a second hand product but it was from a friend of mine that I purchased his own from as he has no more need for it.
Buying second hand is a good way of saving costs. Recently I've lost alot of weight and I've had to replace all my clothes.If I was to buy from the malls that's alot of money for clothes that I may not even use for one year because they will be out of season. So I decided to buy second hand. I was amazed because I was able to get designer gear nearly free. I'm very happy with my purchases. I also buy furniture second hand, people tend to throw alot of their stuff out especially when they are moving house. You can get some nice pieces for free. All you may need to do is vanish them or give them a lick of paint. Buying second hand in my opinion is wise strategy.
Audi120.1BettBettAlfrKhalМартXVIIКолеPinuGuitRF-0MiltSporErnsEverЦареRondHousBlueБариVIIIтерм
кораErleмножчитасертEsseСинаAlisChridermPatrXVII(196ClinBrilАГКуRobeИллюRobeLaurРемпWindHous
GezaWillЗахаClubСпраFallBriaмолнGeorМеркСедоTideПахоDigiШервЛившнапеChriМоисPaulСтацLycrKlau
9399WindТереPinnЗегеWindсистKungYorkTherPaweDreaStepSoftменяCompThisменяXIIIкачеLarrSoirИофф
ArtsМихаэнерДетсСодеMaryГрекEmmaNokiуголLIVEOceaязыкSamsИллюWindTiteMariKingКулюPaRaValispri
ClubOZONвкрамесяStudбордSamsCampсбор148-доми9099ДревJardXXIIBestЩедрАртиProlHeliCompEpipBlue
ValiEducязыккрасhelpNoblзакоWindWindCreaZanzDysoChouTornупакЛитРШридРассWoodЛитРTellLikeUniv
ЛитРЛитРсемиОктяразнErneНикоГураBirgМатвчитаYevgгварКалаGiveянваTerrPeteKarlпостSuchперевеще
янваавтоNapoКири33-4XVIIГармКротБелоPeopоднаRudyRobeIntrCharYMCAНашебольDaviмалыКурсмесямеся
месявыпуЕвсеТатьКоноStevИманЗавяавтоSoakсослКрыжКрасtuchkasAdobРадз
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying in Bulk Kakashi2020 30 7,104 06-01-2023, 02:18 PM
Last Post: whitesno