Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning or Evening Workouts
(05-17-2018, 10:54 AM)jaybee Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 02:10 PM)Heatman Wrote: It's a general fact that exercise is good for one's health. It helps one to keep fit and be free from some aching diseases as well as controlling stress. Now some people prefer to go to the gym and workout either in the morning or evening time, some even do their workouts at home with some home exercising equipment. 
Which time is more convenient for you to workout and why?

For me it's the morning though it depends especially if I'm very busy. I like doing workouts more in the morning because I feel like I do have a lot of energy during that time and I also heard that working our with an empty stomach is much better compared to having meals before exercising. I also like morning workouts because the weather's not so cold or hot during that time therefore I won't feel very exhausted.

Yeah, it's very true @jaybee, morning periods is more convenient for someone to engage in exercise. It's a natural thing to wake up and feel strong, but when you must have carried out all your days tasks, you are bound to be tired. So therefore, It's the only reason why working out in the morning is a lot better unless you have other important things to do that morning.
I usually work out in the morning because I can be lazy when I'll work out in the evening.
(06-06-2018, 05:11 PM)dionnextherese Wrote: I usually work out in the morning because I can be lazy when I'll work out in the evening.

Haha, I really wouldn't blame you for thinking that you are are lazy when working out in the evening because after the days activities, one is bound to be worn out from the stress and getting into exercise at such time would not be powered by strength but tiredness.
I don't do any workout, I get up and then spend most of my day then off to bed late. Exercise isn't my thing
I try to work out everyday and try to make it fun as well, and the afternoon is the most enjoyable and fun time to do this for me. Some of the activities include running in the park,hiking,riding a bike to the store or wherever, also doing a lot of swimming at the beach in the summertime as well. Other activities include gardening and frisbee,and my favorite, Bocce ball. I like to mix it up and try to make it fun and natural as well- I am getting older so exercise makes me feel better and keeps me healthy!
I like working out in the morning because it is not only convenient but also has a lot of benefits. First of all, in the morning you will be more relaxed to work out because you have slept all through the night. IN the evening, you will be too tired to work out. Secondly, if you work out in the morning, you will feel relaxed all through the day.
Morning workouts are really the best because the air is still cold and everything is still fresh including our body. We also get the benefit of sunshine 's vitamin D that can be good for our bones and teeth. I have known of a diabetic who would gaze indirectly at the morning sun's rays and in that way boosts his body's immune system. Just imagine, how the combination of both our bodily exercise and sunlight will do our body good not just in the short run of things but for years to come.

Doctors however prescribe a low intensity/impact exercises such as doing more brisk walking than jogging, taking in more fluids like water before and after the exercise, and maintaining a sunny disposition that can help in our overall well-being. "Mens sana in corpore sano ," or a healthy mind in a healthy body.
(06-07-2018, 05:37 PM)Empire Wrote: I don't do any workout, I get up and then spend most of my day then off to bed late. Exercise isn't my thing

I'm not going to say anything against your chosen lifestyle but what I can say is that since you have already lead the life of no workouts, try and check out having one with workouts sessions in it, and then you can compare and contrast the two, then have your final say on which one is better for you.
For me it's the morning. I actually prefer that time of day because I want my muscles to bend and I also want to be energized at the start of my day. If I do my exercises on the evening, I might get not have that much strength because I've used all of it during the day time. However, I do some stretches before I got to bed in order to make my body more tired that would enable me to have a sound sleep due to the completely drained energy in my body.
(06-15-2018, 04:38 PM)jaybee19 Wrote: For me it's the morning. I actually prefer that time of day because I want my muscles to bend and I also want to be energized at the start of my day. If I do my exercises on the evening, I might get not have that much strength because I've used all of it during the day time. However, I do some stretches before I got to bed in order to make my body more tired that would enable me to have a sound sleep due to the completely drained energy in my body.

From my observation and analysis, it's very obvious that most people prefer to exercise or workout more in the morning than in the evening time. It seems to be more favorable and convenient for one to engage in morning exercise.