Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifestyle Changes that can Save Money
Below are the lifestyle changes which I believe that can help you to save money. They are as follows ;

Say no to too many late night outs
Stop too much drinking
If you are still single, don't flirt
Cook at home
Don't borrow money
Well...there are many...off the top of my head...

Limit eating out in restaurants by half. Cook food at home. It would be better that way.
Buy in bulk and use also generic brands if possible.
Try commuting. The gasoline costs are astronomical nowadays.
(06-16-2018, 08:52 AM)KellyGeo Wrote: Below are the lifestyle changes which I believe that can help you to save money. They are as follows ;

Stop too much drinking
Cook at home
Don't borrow money

Haha, I love the point "If you are single, don't flirt around".

Having lots of women to deal with in your life is definitely going to have adverse effects on your savings and expenses. It's better to stick to one woman or better still get married.
Stopping all unhealthy lifestyle like drinking, smoking, doing drugs, night life and women will definitely help one to save money. All these human vices are the major reasons why most people go bankrupt even before they kicked off their life.
(06-16-2018, 10:33 PM)Heatman Wrote: Stopping all unhealthy lifestyle like drinking, smoking, doing drugs, night life and women will definitely help one to save money. All these human vices are the major reasons why most people go bankrupt even before they kicked off their life.

What you have said is right my friend. It's funny that the things that cost the most are vices which do not add a positive impact on your life (smoking, drinking). Thank you for the excellent tips, highly appreciated.
(06-17-2018, 06:06 AM)NoviceNinja Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 10:33 PM)Heatman Wrote: Stopping all unhealthy lifestyle like drinking, smoking, doing drugs, night life and women will definitely help one to save money. All these human vices are the major reasons why most people go bankrupt even before they kicked off their life.

What you have said is right my friend. It's funny that the things that cost the most are vices which do not add a positive impact on your life (smoking, drinking). Thank you for the excellent tips, highly appreciated.

Exactly, these vices people normally engage in never have any positive impact on their lives but it can ruin them not just in taking their funds away but damaging their good health.
(06-16-2018, 07:10 PM)Anachiwo Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 08:52 AM)KellyGeo Wrote: Below are the lifestyle changes which I believe that can help you to save money. They are as follows ;

Stop too much drinking
Cook at home
Don't borrow money

Having lots of women to deal with in your life is definitely going to have adverse effects on your savings and expenses. It's better to stick to one woman or better still get married.

Seriously, having too many women in your life will definitely lead you into so much expenses, I know this from experience so I advice cutting down on such lifestyle.
(06-17-2018, 02:40 PM)KellyGeo Wrote:

Stop too much drinking
Cook at home
Don't borrow money

Seriously, having too many women in your life will definitely lead you into so much expenses, I know this from experience so I advice cutting down on such lifestyle.

Wow, it's good that you have learnt your lessons after having led such life before. It's a very good thing to offer it as an advice for anyone else who is following in such footsteps to quit it when there is still time because it would all end with a bad sad story ending.
Hi. I am really into changing my lifestyle. I was such a spendthrift. Where we stay every evening there are some hawkers who place what they are selling along the road and they are at a good price. I found myself always buying whenever I walk around that road. Am so glad I work the whole day and by the end of the day am so exhausted to buy anything or walk around. I was robbed a while back and I managed to buy a phone am saving up to replace the camera so, I have to cut down my expenditure by half. I don't buy what I don't need. I don't go out at all. I have no life but I love my life. Makes me focused on the future.
(06-17-2018, 02:40 PM)KellyGeo Wrote:

Stop too much drinking
Cook at home
Don't borrow money

It happened to King Solomon in the Bible when he married 700 wives and have 300 concubines, they eventually led to his downfall from God's grace. Such still happens in the world with having too many women in one's life, they will take away from you your focus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What % of your income do you save? Martin 38 9,440 06-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Last Post: whitesno
  Gambling and Lottery Winnings, would you save or spend it? Kakashi2020 29 6,323 06-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Sad Cutting meal to save money Heatman 35 7,232 06-01-2023, 02:09 PM