Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to earn money online?
In my opinion, tutoring is the best way to earn every month, I have two sites besides the paid forums and I earn around 200 dollars a month, I know is not that much but is a decent income that comes monthly.
I used to earn some good money on eBay back in the old days and still have a good rating and feedback on that site as well. I sold my own art and other artist's paintings & antiques on this site back in the day and would like to get back to it- since compared to the average worksite online, which pays very little for the amount of time that you put into it. It was very fun to see things get bid up and up- and go for a good hammer price, and I am looking forward to getting back on there in the future !
I have been a forum content provider for many years now and the earnings are not stable - sometimes very good, sometimes very low. But what I like in content providing is that I spend just a little time. Even if I have some other work to do offline, I can still do my online work since it requires only about an hour or two within the day and until night. That means I can do my online work any time of the day whenever I have the time to spare.
The best way to earn money online is through paid to post forums. There are many paid to post forums and the ones that I am active are postloop, forum wheel, and forum coin. By posting on these forums I can easily make around $50 per month. It is true that earning is not stable because the forums in the forum wheel and postloop comes and go, when there are more forums I can earn more and when forums disappear, I am not even earning a dollar in a day.
I think it’s worth mentioning separately the mobile applications. Now more than 70% of traffic on the Internet goes through mobile phones. And this makes it possible to earn money on many fronts. The simplest is to get money for commenting or advertising an application on social networks or blogs. Or Create your own mini-application with affiliate program inside. It is also important to say that many do not know how to get the top for a mobile application, having studied this topic you can earn by optimizing already existing applications.
(05-18-2018, 03:44 PM)Martin Wrote: What methods have you found to be the most effective at earning money online? For me, reselling businesses on sites such as eBay and Amazon have proved successful. I will buy stuff cheap from wholesalers and places like that and sell them on eBay, earning a decent profit.

The best way to earn lots of money online is to sell goods, hands down. I know someone who does Private Label FBA on Amazon and is earning $12k+ in revenue. But it is not as easy as it looks. To get your e-commerce store going, you need to make a lot of investments in incentivized reviews, giveaways and promotions to have your listing land on the first page of search results. Initially, you would also need to spend a lot on advertising like PPC's, Facebook Ads, etc. So for short, an ample amount of capital is highly required. However, once you have been successful on all of that, be prepared to rake in a lot of money.
(06-05-2018, 12:20 AM)Folk Artist Wrote: I used to earn some good money on eBay back in the old days and still have a good rating and feedback on that site as well. I sold my own art and other artist's paintings & antiques on this site back in the day and would like to get back to it- since compared to the average worksite online, which pays very little for the amount of time that you put into it. It was very fun to see things get bid up and up- and go for a good hammer price, and I am looking forward to getting back on there in the future !
Hi. I am so sorry my reply is coming late.  I have had such a hectic day,  am glad am now done and can go online and reply to your comments. I tried eBay and realised most people in my country aren't online.  So before I got someone to buy something I was selling was such a hectic procedure that I haven't even gone online to see if I have an order.  For someone who is oversees,  I have to send them the goods which means it would cost me a lot more,  so personally eBay wasn't my thing.  Lucky for you dear.
(05-18-2018, 03:44 PM)Martin Wrote: What methods have you found to be the most effective at earning money online? For me, reselling businesses on sites such as eBay and Amazon have proved successful. I will buy stuff cheap from wholesalers and places like that and sell them on eBay, earning a decent profit.
My earnings mainly come from audio transcription, a couple forums, humanatic among other sources. The majority comes from audio transcription and this is an activity that takes a lot of practice to become competent at and you have to adhere to the guidelines of different clients.
(06-09-2018, 04:33 AM)killamch89 Wrote:
My earnings mainly come from audio transcription, a couple forums, humanatic among other sources. The majority comes from audio transcription and this is an activity that takes a lot of practice to become competent at and you have to adhere to the guidelines of different clients.
Hi.  I know of the audio transcriptions. I had tried once and then I never heard clearly of what was being said, they demand your full attention. So I had I call you concluded I wasn't good at them.
I would have to say postloop is a great site to earn $80-$100 a month extra additional income. It's the best forum posting platform I've seen so far.

Another is Freeeup, this is a micro Job site in which it's easy to earn $100-$200 a month. It beats upwork by a mile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink How to Make Money Online in 3 Minutes Nova 25 5,055 06-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: whitesno
  VIDEO: Making Money Online pathfinder 24 3,719 06-01-2023, 03:01 PM
  Website that can earn $100 a month NoviceNinja 23 5,407 06-01-2023, 02:51 PM