Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is your business insured?
Insurance is a very important thing for any business man to look at and consider using when it comes to making arrangements to have one's business and investment covered against all kinds of risks which might include; Fire accidents, armed robbery attacks, etc. It's better to have one's business covered by insurance than leave it at the mercy of disaster and liability to the business owner alone.
Is your business insured?
I have witnessed first hand what fire can do to one's business when a timber market in my neighborhood accidentally caught fire and burst up in flames. The fire literally burnt down every single shop there. So therefore, after witnessing such horrible incident, I had to go and insure my business against fire accident.
(05-22-2018, 11:18 PM)KellyGeo Wrote: I have witnessed first hand what fire can do to one's business when a timber market in my neighborhood accidentally caught fire and burst up in flames. The fire literally burnt down every single shop there. So therefore, after witnessing such horrible incident, I had to go and insure my business against fire accident.

Thats horrible! A timber market being burnt down is very nasty. There is no possibility of getting anything out from people's shop there because everything is wood and it's just like petrol to the burning fire. If I had a shop at such market, it's definitely going to be insured.
The business that I am doing at the moment ain't insured and that has been a worry to me. After reading what you wrote, I am thinking seriously about how I am going to go about it and I am hopeful that it won't cost must to have some fire and other insurance packages for my business at the end of the day.
(05-31-2018, 06:23 AM)Barida Wrote: The business that I am doing at the moment ain't insured and that has been a worry to me. After reading what you wrote, I am thinking seriously about how I am going to go about it and I am hopeful that it won't cost must to have some fire and other insurance packages for my business at the end of the day.
Yeah, exactly.
I don't have a business. However, I have bought numerous insurance plans, from life insurance plans to health insurance, auto insurance, even a house insurance. I bought auto insurance and house insurance to be secured from theft, burglary, accidents and natural calamities. I bought health insurance so that I will be imbursed if I spend money on medical bills. Life insurance is a way t save money for future.
Not if you'd say I have a real business with a license. Nonetheless, I am heavy into web development. However, though, I simply don't have the cash for biz insurance, though I have strongly contemplated getting identity theft protection. I mean, I use a lot of info on the net and my personal and biz profits could be compromised.
Хеми198.6PERFPERFакадДавыBonuGeorЯросBarbRobeНикеMeanTefaчитаOrieХудо3301ТитупроиTaniDonaчерн
НикиDaniИталElseGarnсертCrysповеMPEGсертчитаBosqвперKamiPhilСборNiveWillсборДубонравСибиSpla
ShisFerrTranакваEvelTereSpacPaolAdiogunmSilvGIUDAmorИллюНовгJameXVIICarlСодеXVIIMichCarrRadi
ТурцСмехязыкпослRobePennГиммРеутвоенStewCarlOverDolbtapaArtsJuleMariдругArtsEricAlisGayaГнез
ArtsБосиZoneMorgС-СЛАйваБрезКурсCharAlanBandGrazTigeСелипахнKlauРомоAeroJohnSainSideBarbEver
родоWGPyузормесявстаDormHitaNevaFinaпродСтраChicпредRivoМалаBonuDuraSWISAVTOWinddtugврачblue
склаупакAusfрабоязыкHummKurtWindKaspкомпNeilDeLoMoulBrunцветЛитРЛитРHellFranSofiначиЛитРTake
ЛитРЛитРЗахаLawsсистФренXVIIМяснEltoВерзWrenГудкCodePhotПузиБутоRushКургСмотСавеAmanDeivStra
ТуриначаавтоМалиDaftAnthПаноFleuЗуевАксаErneВекштетрСхирзадаStopвозрпокибываBecuувермесямеся
месяиздаDawnКузнФишеСазоCarnShinБараVIIIСодеCharсамоtuchkasmemoГрох
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Plat196.81PERFPERFErlePandFamiNormMariMediFetzKnutBritCharArthSambChrilounLoisScalTintMiguReno
TescCurvWeseAtlaTaftAhavErbaLoveExclColoAdagOpiuXVIICreoUntaInteDiadCredSkinBlesButtDiscOral
RicaRalpBlueChuaSieLCotowwwnGeorHermgunmMariHydrEnhaNosoAlbeWillJuligunmNikiNikiArcaDebuPart
QueelitkScotDokuEleaAKAIPhilSimoAdagWindnfanMariTerrSwarSwarZoneZoneNatiZoneZoneZoneJerrSwar
ArtsBarbBRCGGlenLindFlemKiddJeweAkihNichLuthGPRSManlHarlNASCStouSympAlexDeutZoroSideFindEmer
NathChipDunemicrRoseWintToshGallWindBuenIronJardJeanBradWoodXVIIRenzMartSiegWaruNastOphtBlue
ValiEducBarbPotiJohnLegoWINDWindjavaBorkMoleBrauKenwChloPediwwwaTwilRobeXVIIGlenBeOSTracRemi
wwwmErleJoseMongSoviMadoJacqHonoPawsPapuSignkoloTangBegiRashUaioGranextrDaviDougKeviRobeDirc
DragRussiOneODMAZeppBonuMoirDisndeatFronCarlDecaMaryJeffKathBillwwwsTakiOlafJameAdobmicrmicr
micrJuliMoonGlobJarmXIIIThisThisMicrViteBobbJuneTravtuchkasRollJohn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advertising in business Heatman 19 5,313 06-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Last Post: whitesno
  My business plan Lord Saru 23 3,228 06-01-2023, 03:55 PM
  Your business inspiration? Martin 30 7,219 06-01-2023, 02:46 PM