Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Cryptocurrencies?
There are so many disadvantages that you have to be aware of, its's to risky right now. You could lose your wallet at any given moment, once payment is sent it's gone,  and the value is unstable.
(05-30-2018, 09:20 AM)xXInfectedXx Wrote: There are so many disadvantages that you have to be aware of, its's to risky right now. You could lose your wallet at any given moment, once payment is sent it's gone,  and the value is unstable.

Exactly! You really get the point, dude! Investing money in Cryptocurrency is very risky. It only has a two destinations, either you might grow your money, or you may lose everything, forever.
Its not something I personally feel comfortable investing in. I just find it too risky. That said, I still think people could earn a decent return currently if they understand the workings enough (I don't)
I agree it is too risky to invest in cryptocurrency. I find it hard to convince myself to spend some money on it. For one, no governing body regulates Bitcoin. Like say for example, is there an insurance policy in place if ever we suddenly lost our money on our wallets, I believe there is none. Who do we go to if we need customer support?

Next is the volatility of cryptocurrency. All I know is its value fluctuates based on supply and demand. Actually, as of this date, I am still unfamiliar as to how it works.
Bitcoin has some major advantages over traditional currency, and I expect it to continue increasing in popularity. However, how significant Bitcoin will be for a particular country will depend on how that country's government decides to respond to it.
I think, it is really dangerous to invest in any cryptocurrencies because, it may lose you everything in just a snap.
(05-30-2018, 09:20 AM)xXInfectedXx Wrote: There are so many disadvantages that you have to be aware of, its's to risky right now. You could lose your wallet at any given moment, once payment is sent it's gone,  and the value is unstable.
I agree that the cryptocurrency market is very unstable at this present moment but opportunities will rise from this chaos. If you know what you are doing you can become a millionaire in no time at all - cryptocurrency has to be handled with a sensible strategy. Just jumping in head first has cost a lot of people and this is the most basic tip of all - do not let greed cloud your judgment.
Well, over the years specifically since 2009 that Bitcoin blockchain was launched, there has been a lot of questions whether it's something worth investing on, whether it is scam or legit? But, I believe that throughout that time till now, which makes it 9 years in business and Bitcoin is still rocking hard.

Is cryptocurrency worth investing on? My answer is absolutely yes.
Cryptocurrency are never going to crash no matter all the chatters going on about it. It's the best thing to rival the monopoly of government in the use of fiat currency, even though there is some sort instability in the prices of cryptocurrency at the moment but that's not the first time we have seen it, from 2009 till now, I believe it's here to stay.
It would be very risky to invest I guess.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are cryptocurrencies a bubble? Martin 35 8,765 06-01-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: whitesno