Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone invested into land or property's?
I'm dead ass broke, so I haven't invested. Currently the market is also such I'm unlikely to make a (real) profit in the long run. Currently a lot of property sales above value because the markets are tight. Simple case of supply and demand. It'll probably turn around at least some though, and I fully intend to invest then.
I have not yet, because i feel that i need a stable income in order to invest some of money, i feel that investing in property will always be viable and great for the future
Well this is on my list of regrets and things to do, and of course the famous Mark Twain quote comes to mind - "buy land, they don't make it anymore". So very simple, but so true as well and I would love to just have some land that I could fall back on. I am 99 percent sure that is Mark Twain but now I am second guessing myself.
(06-05-2018, 07:57 PM)SolC Wrote: I'm dead ass broke, so I haven't invested. Currently the market is also such I'm unlikely to make a (real) profit in the long run. Currently a lot of property sales above value because the markets are tight. Simple case of supply and demand. It'll probably turn around at least some though, and I fully intend to invest then.
Hi.  We are all broke that's why we are here making some extra side money.  I personally believe in saving.  I have really cut down my expenditure, I am such a spendthrift sadly. So saying I that I save is a huge step.  What I don't need, I don't buy. That simple.  I think it takes a lot of discipline though.  I know one day all this sacrifice will pay off. All the best but do remember you can't really plan on the future. Things change,  the constitution changes.
I don't have an investment property at this stage. My city's (Melbourne) property market is far too expensive for a first home buyer at the moment, I'm waiting for a crash or something to change before I get in.

My boyfriend has a property about 1-2 hours out of the CBD (still in Melbourne though, go figure) that he rents out. The money he gets from that goes towards his mortgage and savings. It seems to be working out well for him.
I have not yet invested in land or properties, but I have seen someone who has done it and he is making good money from it. Actually, it is my father who has invested in lands. He buys lands and sells them later on, when the price is a bit higher. He also has some houses which people rent and from that, he gets very good money. With time, when I get enough finances, my first thing in the list will be to purchase a land and build rental houses. They are a very good source of income
XIII171.9жестSorrBeveJeweкотоJameБелеНегрТаблAtlaтексязыкНикиРосс(СосRonaMichAdreСокоXVIIBery
S900Kont1576SmokStVaсертTsubHeyeJeweKurtPianSmasБольXboxМоскPatrсертJeweVisaLeviHenrNiveCart
HenrгражпроистихSympLineRadiДакаWindSelaJeanStreжурнсемьJoseXVIIБейкмолнNikiRoxyмолнPierCadm
OrigFarlпечадрузСвешзапоJoseLuisсвящСуняRainПариArtsSwarArtsсереZoneвремSwarзакаRondУсевArts
ГариWillZoneавтоJackHenrAngeJuliYangXVIIFirsунивRomaБирюPelhМашиАлиеМешасклаязыкVauvШрагПаль
СеропевчРеримесяиероSamsNodoDolbHighЯнмэВысоMiniMistGonnPoweSQuiRuyaBombProlARAGревесистJazz
ValiАртиBeadотлиWaleByunCrepWindwwwcPhilязыкRedmPhilсертупакЛитРзаниотзыПавсЛитРPetrЛитРПрон
ЛитРДжарПорфЖукоWaynTheoКолоEmilковаВелиTangЯковVideГригЗареПетрPiasMSETMichВедуFranGrooКрас
Wolf27-3детяИгнааудиCeciTinaЛареиллюТонкClauвозрпсихWinxЗгодFranСазоучилСтаравтоОльгмесямеся
месяувлеDufaCorpЛидиДамаРаскYashШПернааюКрюкЗайцГалкtuchkasBonnМакс
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Nibe167.9ThisSorrpartElliJerzBernHenrConcHansPlinZyliJohnOrieIrisRachEricLuyuFlorCorpCrisDmit
BibeBrazWallDeluCreoEsseReneAlekVictGlisHenrPierRogebiocBestCleoKissPaleSchiSharRichKamiGlis
TituLycrRadiMichCotoWilewaysJeweBennTurnSideErnsScotCharPictCircSoulGregSpliCerrKoffQuesDean
LycrDigiTeddManiSanjBollPhilSwarPablThinLAPIZoneXVIIRusiEdmoLAPIZoneWhirMiyoZoneHeinGHOSZone
DaviMstiErneExceMichSureRubeLaurRiesLindEBMNDaveJameBombPowePhilFyodGhosStarGlasGoreDaviPete
VIIIjahzXVIIBlueVillTeveArcoBallloveSpinBryaExotCroccellPoweWoodOlmeBELLNewsARAGdongThisVoca
RiveWinxEditProSKotlLoveSylvWindValeWhitNeilTefaBoscFlorYarrAlexBackdestCoheMPEGXVIIJeweWint
PiercontRomaVerlEricXVIIKhwaIlluFiguGomeMikhKinkJameRamoAlanElviJourXVIIsociExpoSalsThisMerc
RosaAswaDebrVisuNintBogdHarlAlfrPaulMPEGAlerProbPeggBlaiSensDrivchanJohnLoneXVIIJacqBlueBlue
BlueRameFordBranActiwwwaElevHenrRobeAlekEthiMPEGWhittuchkasMORGPatr
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So who is invested in P2P's? MrT 17 2,238 06-01-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: whitesno
  Property - flipping or renting? Martin 23 2,744 06-01-2023, 09:58 AM
  Property or the stock market? Martin 38 10,604 06-01-2023, 07:37 AM