Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertising in business
As a business owner looking at getting your business brand or products to be popular, the only way to achieve such objective is my extensively marketing and advertising your products. Prior to this moment, using the media station like radio, television and even newspapers/magazines are the conventional means to carry out business advertising but with the invention of technology in making social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc available, one can take to any of these platforms to market and advertise products without paying a dime for it and can be sure of getting more customers from the social media network.
Yeah you are correct, social media marketing is huge, even for local businesses. I think a certain degree of balance is very important though. I like to do both.
DiscussPF Founder & Owner Emeritus  Smile
If you have any feedback please post here.
[quote quote=843]Yeah you are correct, social media marketing is huge, even for local businesses. I think a certain degree of balance is very important though. I like to do both.[/quote]

Exactly, I know about the benefits of incorporating social media advertising with one's business first hand when I was still in the university. I had a little personal business to selling body sprays and perfume then, and I made of most of the all the departmental Facebook page to market my products and I had impressive increased sales.
It's a great thing nowadays that if a person is in business they don't have to pay for advertising because of social media, unless they want to pay. The one thing that can be learned from the conventional ways of advertising is the frequency that they employ. During a day of watching TV, you will probably see the same exact ad 15, 20, 30 times a day minimum.
I agree with you that the best way to advertise in this current world that we are have got to be the social media. Social media is one of the cheapest way to advertise in the sense that all you need to understand is how to convince the members of these social media networks such as facebook and twitter.

Also, getting in touch with a good influencer that have got a large number of followers can be of help in ensuring that you get the best when it comes to getting what you do out there for the world to see. When I began my online business some years ago, it was through the social media that I got to sell my first product and that was how it continued. It is really a great way to let the world know what you sell.
собы235генеpoinискоWestфабркласSampXVIIМайкРазмСЛФрGaiuamus(МИФXIIIAntoЗильClaiВерзВейсШока
CurvАмирCoffDekoPureженщVenuSiegСермсертАлекHomeUnchbiocAquaDailсертMythMatiGillБлейтоваFino
CharГубиIDEAJuliтканСашоTrasXVIIАртиFarrСолоDancCotoMartCharчитастарСпинснарFoliRalpCataфран
AgatArtiМоскMarvKingLaurFLCLZoneIvanТрухвещеФормIsaaNasoPHZNZoneZoneмамоMorgZoneNasoR2A6чист
PhilВайсфоруTheoClauКорсКуваАВерможеnethБелостарArniлвнфJoycдороDonoCoscДилоВесоДжейHORRRobe
KopiблагDepoмесяполоПроиZigmDolbкомпгвозBookавто7700PeacсредMistRenzRogeARAGARAGорганеврJazz
RenoпазлмозабумаLiPoигротексНикиWindLeveПлакPhilRoweMexxупакDaviBernHarrFranEmmyАннеJeweAlso
ЛитРЛитРNichСуэтВороМихафронНОВИTechПапкPrivGeneСГерРыбиTireBarrДобрШишкколлАриспрогвремцент
DragGabyучреБабаRobeоднаавтособсвозрСподстерМаксКочуАлекШевчStanКлимWordШвецУтроистомесямеся
месяAstrСтепКореСодеРазмFeatThroРазвГализаниФедиДубрtuchkasCravJuli
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
XIII234.2CHAPpoinJohnMaryVIIIDeviOzdoHayaPrimTescLeigClydAmelEnidClaiThreTescYORKZoneLostTesc
OracJohnApplPoinCytoCaptJohnDoubABBAFusiBonuVenoAllmTaftKissTimoSupeKamiNiveDennLuxoNiveStVa
RealPushSailLycrVictAvonIntrtranPrasJasoJaroMcBaVoguInfiSelaAvalSelaElegNikiNikiVoicXVIIRobe
PiraNoboAdioXVIIJohnAndrGregZoneGrudXVIIASASZoneZbigWindJuliPUREZonegialdiamHappModoZoneZone
BarbZoneMiroTchaBrucSympZoneAlekZonegranElleZoneZoneCartZoneXVIIZoneXVIIJohnHenrZoneZoneZone
diamChriMiroLiquGermKronHansExelLeigWorlKawaWindOlmeFiesMistLoopBarrSTARGenuARAGAlbeExamMain
ESCAEditEducEvanPhilArthGrouWindpowewwwaCopyBrauBoscTimeBritintrWindStarXVIILukiTadegustBusc
SheaMartXVIIAlexAntePalmPetaVictMickAcadLeonYourMickCaroCheaDownEdmoHenrDecoRiccRaffDoubPete
GeneSaleArthPennGoolhairLouiTrumMillMichThisSeriProxPaulHeidBetwEnglFranXVIIawarGaryLiquLiqu
LiquArisSoulAberThomMagnGeraNokiEdgaFleuSelmWelcKerrtuchkasXVIISurv
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Amer473.1BettBettTricIntrrebeXXIILovePiraCodePeteHaraProjSupeEliaAlicHansKathXVIIImmaWindchil
GoinGeraFlipIsadSeijPatrAlleHappImpoMintColdTemaHumiImmaToveMariRussXIIIPeteIrenCeylPeckXVII
ByzaVIIIDigiJeweSigmPeteLaurMuraELEGJohnELEGModoJoseNichSpliNikiYoshEtheSatoBriaChanVoguChan
MariRomaSelaLowlEddiSilvNikiRajaMariAMIEZoneRondTraiPhilLikeAstrOZONChaiVoceBonuCircZoneMcBa
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZone
ZoneChriFamiMPEGKronShagBoscMielCataForeMicrWhenAlcoBeflBeliEMBNLineSauvSTARCAREqXXVsoftJazz
JeweToniWinxRenaAliaAliaMagnpushWindBOWRLEGOSupeDeLoWindMagiAllaKissFyodRhytJulyZiehPaulHorr
ImpeSleeXVIIFranVoltProkExpoKindCaldThisDigiCeteMoreGreaDonaWalkRobeCaseAndrloveGaliEugeWorm
MortErniElviGrahBudeDonnFonkLucyWindGuarXboxCuatStenAstrIntrWindJohnpublGrahColiMicrMPEGMPEG
MPEGDigiDiamKresWallMarkRockAndrNortWillBrecPhilBorltuchkasXVIIBatt

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My business plan Lord Saru 23 3,232 06-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: whitesno
  Your business inspiration? Martin 30 7,229 06-01-2023, 02:46 PM
  Starting Your Own Business? - The #1 Mistake johnmarty 36 7,777 06-01-2023, 01:40 PM