Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most successful thing you've cut to save?
[quote quote=990]What is the thing which has proved the most successful in terms of giving you extra money to save after deciding you will not longer buy the thing? For me it has mainly been about avoiding takeaways/food when out and packing my own food and cooking for myself.[/quote]

Cutting expenses is one of the sign and other issue that you are sacrificing partial of your self for a better of you in terms of financial matter. For me the things I have sacrificed or cut in order to save is the eating out with friends, workmates, relatives and loved ones.Because before there is a tendency that I tend to go out eating outside for about 4-8 times in a month but now I limit myself in the way I should eat out for about 2 times a month. At first it is so self suffocating but in the end when you see the fruits of your sacrifice is worth ti and I then realize that there are a lot of money to save when you are not sacrificing the experience and fun when you are with them . There are a lot of things to do together even not eating out. You can cook on your own. watch television together and a lot of things.

IT is better to go out eat on a fine restaurant in the very special occasion.

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Most successful thing you've cut to save? - by iamjoeymercado48 - 03-21-2018, 02:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What % of your income do you save? Martin 38 9,473 06-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Last Post: whitesno
  Gambling and Lottery Winnings, would you save or spend it? Kakashi2020 29 6,372 06-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Sad Cutting meal to save money Heatman 35 7,255 06-01-2023, 02:09 PM